GUILTY Case# 2015-025 | Amin EL-HAKIM vs online4x.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Online4x.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 47 97.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amin EL-HAKIM

Master Sergeant
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.online4x.com/

My Case is: I wonder why sometimes a broker just wants to cause some trouble for himself for just 121$. Anyway, making the story short, did use Online4x couple of months ago, deposited 215$ and made a load of money, withdrawal was processed pretty nicely. I said to myself will go back one day. So, deposited again and while trying the execution, I found it's 14 seconds. So I went for a withdrawal for the available 120.9$. Since I deposited via Skrill, that's how I applied for a withdrawal. After several communication attempts, I was faced with an email asking for my banking details because they are facing a problem with skrill. My answer was, I'm not going to have 121$ wired in and pay 35$ commissions. I offered Neteller, Webmoney, Okpay, PerfectMoney, Paypal, Webmoney, etc... After several emails again, they agreed to PerfectMoney and answered that the funds will be sent within 48 hours. I emailed them againy when they missed their deadline and chat was nice enough to tell me they will only communicate with me by email only. Again an email was sent one hour prior to the FPA thread notifying them that I will be posting this in an hour, again no response. And as promised, I posted. 121$ isn't worth the trouble of writing these lines honestly, but warning other traders is. Especially that they are claiming to be regulated by FSP and there's no sign for them there.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Amin El Hakim on 02/09/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/24/15 the last contact was on 02/06/15

Company representatives' emails: <Finance@online4x.com>
<info@online4x.com>

Attachments

• o4x.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Gmail - Withdrawal.pdf
    412.6 KB · Views: 7
Online4x

Guilty for keeping your money and ignoring you. They need to offer you interest on your money to properly express their sorrow for poor customer service.

The actual amount is not important - a crime is a crime no matter how much is involved. Guilty!

Good for you in taking the trouble to expose Online4x. Most people, probably myself included, would have just walked away for the sake of $121. PS. However, I don't believe I would have chosen an outfit with such a corny name!!

Thanks for the support guys, I highly appreciate it. I also noticed that online4x shares the exact same MT4 server with 2 brokers (Fxethos and NoaFX). NoaFX is regulated under Capital Markets Investment NZ and I had no problem processing withdrawals from NoaFX. Makes me wonder.

Back