GUILTY Case# 2015-039 | mrsVDW vs sunbirdfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SunbirdFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for your troubles with this obvious bucket shop,
I had to laugh when I read "The response and I quote: "Hi there. Yes i did process it but like i said sunbird terms have changed and they do process withdrawal once a month . But soon you should have it ma'am no worries . " – Adam Dean" Unfortunately nothing screams "we are running out of money" or "SCAM" louder than a statement, to me anyway.

I would just like to thank everyone who has voted or commented your support really means a lot. :) Thank you for taking time out of your day to vote.

I received this generic email from Sunbirdfx yesterday: <support@sunbirdfx.com> (Note: my email address is not in the TO: box, its blank so this was obviously sent to multiple people.)

"Dear client,
My name is Phil Lloyd, from Sunbirdfx.
I understood that you had some problems with your trading account.
I want to help you and solve the issue in a way you will be pleased.
Please give me an update number and I will be glad to call you.

Waiting for your reply
Phil Lloyd"

I have responded saying due to the abuse I am only prepared to deal with them on email. I also sent him a link to this case, and explain the situation to date.

I hope Phil bothers to read your threads. Maybe he'd like to come here and explain why a SunbirdFx employee tried to blackmail you into hiding the fact that you couldn't get your money. Maybe he'd also like to explain why SunbirdFx's domain was showing YTFX.com contact info - until someone publicly pointed this out.

Email: <support@sunbirdfx.com> Phil Lloyd
"Hello Jenna,
My dippiest apologies for that matter, I won’t explain the reasons, technologies, switching systems or lack of customer service, the once to blame are not here, I can assure that etc…
It’s none of you concern, the fast is you didn’t got your money.

Please send to this email all the docs, plus the withdrawal form, and most important the credit card copy.
I will personally make sure, you will receive your funds in a matter of days.

Afterword and only then you can submit a response on FPA or even to remove the one you wrote

Phil Lloyd, Customer Service"

Me encuentro en la misma situacion.
SunbirdFx no me deposita mi dinero.
Me retiraron el BONO asignado, hacen con las cuentas lo que quieren, no responden los emails.
Tratan mal a los clientes. Lamentablemente no se puede confiar en esta empresa.

Update on my Case:

Currently I am dealing with Ron Parker. Today I have submitted a new withdrawal request.

Will update my post again in a few days, let's hope for a positive outcome.

Phil Lloyd sent me a similar email. Gave him my number and he did call me and arranged to return my funds to me. It took about 3 to 4 weeks. Lets hope he addresses your issue of getting your money back as he did for me.

Yo tengo el mismo problema.He pedido retiro el 28.04.2015.El 15.05.2015 Luisana Garcia -spanish account manager me manda un correo diciendo :

LUISANA :Ahora recibi un email porque todavia el pedido de retiro de usted no fue aceptado.

Y es porque desde el momento que le sale ahora de su cuenta una suma de 1500 dolares

Es muy probable que la cuenta se empieze a cerrar posiciones lo que significa que corre el riesgo

De perder todo lo que tiene en su cuenta.

Necesio que me envie un email de todas maneras de hacer el retiro diciendo que acepta que por mas

Que pierda todo el

dinero quiere el retiro.
YO:
Este es el resumen de mi cuenta hoy 13.05.2015 a las 17:00 h.

Balance: 3 643.67 USD Equidad: 2 735.84 Margen: 108.06 Margen libre: 2 627.78 / 2531.69%

Si retiro 1500 me quedarÃ*a con 2100,que es mas que suficiente para mantener mis posiciones.

Luisana:
Ecactp pero la cuienta entraria en riesgo porque tiene posiciones abiertas

Yo:
Que significa Ecactp
Con riesgo estarÃ*a con unas perdidas de 1600-1800 .Ademas esto es mi responsabilidad -si quiero perder 2100 usd es cosa mia .
Udes no deben cerrar posiciones si tengo suficiente dinero

Sunbird es una estafa .

Back