GUILTY Case# 2015-039 | mrsVDW vs sunbirdfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SunbirdFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrsVDW

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.sunbirdfx.com

My Case is: 8 Jan 2015 - withdrawal request

Mon 2015/01/26 - Email asking for feedback on request - no response.

On Mon 2015/02/02 - Email asking for feedback - no response emailed deleted without being read.

Wed 2015/02/04 - Email with "SunbirdFX-ForexPeaceArmy-SCAM ALERT!" in the subject line.

This time I was contacted by their retentions department. After an hour of explaining my situation, and Customer Retentions trying to convince me to stay with SunbirdFX I was able to request they proceed with processing the withdrawal. (Note - The withdrawal was processed on 8th of January 2015, however now it looks like this was not actually done?? )

I contacted SunbirdFX on Tuesday 10th February 2015 - no response

I contacted SunbirdFX on Wednesday 11th February 2015 - The response and I quote "i process it maam" – Adam Dean

I emailed SunbirdFX on Friday 13th February 2015 requesting more detailed information on how far in the withdrawal process I was.

The response and I quote: "Hi there. Yes i did process it but like i said sunbird terms have changed and they do process withdrawal once a month . But soon you should have it ma'am no worries . " – Adam Dean

I emailed back: "Ok, will it be possible to send me where the terms changed, as well as where I agree to this? Also what then is the date when the funds will be processed? "
The reply back I got was: "Its on our website . Like i said there is no need for this talk right now. Youre going to get your funds and thats it . Very soon . I dont know exactly when." – Adam Dean

- At this point I posted a SCAM alert on FPA.

My email response: Fri 2015/02/13 05:38 PM
“Hi Adam,
Unfortunately, your answer to both my questions is extremely vague, and as a result I am just not satisfied with your response. I have not even received an official email from Sunbird stating my withdrawal has been processed.

Can you please escalate my questions to your manager or have someone in a more senior position contact me urgently?

“My answers are extremely vague ?
You know what ? People like your self whom i feel sorry for myself to have contacted in the first place . Seriously now ? Its a freaking Friday, offices are closed and am trying to tell you that i have processed it and you're just being very aggressive with your answers . If you want someone else to get in touch with you they will . And you know what ? Am not moving a step forward after this email with you . You have been ignored for ages now till i stepped in . I have no one above me nor beneath me . Am just moving your file to where it was before and i will consider that we never spoke . Let the one who handled it before continue with it its out of my hands because am not willing to work with such attitudes with no patience and aggressiveness . You are shooting your own leg when you approach me the way you are . So good luck and don't contact me again . You can go online and place a new withdrawal request and next available agent will help you .
Bye now
” – Adam Dean - Fri 2015/02/13 05:38 PM

Fri 2015/02/13 06:00 PM
info@sunbirdfx.com; partners@sunbirdfx.com; brian@sunbirdfx.com; support@sunbirdfx.com; adamd@sunbirdfx.com;

"Good Day SunbirdFX,

I have been trying to withdraw my funds since the 8th of January 2015. Your company has been completely unprofessional. Please see all correspondence attached.

After COUNTELESS emails, your retentions department, Adam Dean, finally contacted me and said my withdrawal would be processed.

As soon as a I questioned him for further information I receive the following response from him:

“My answers are extremely vague ?
You know what ? People like your self whom i feel sorry for myself to have contacted in the first place . Seriously now ? Its a freaking Friday, offices are closed and am trying to tell you that i have processed it and you're just being very aggressive with your answers . If you want someone else to get in touch with you they will . And you know what ? Am not moving a step forward after this email with you . You have been ignored for ages now till i stepped in . I have no one above me nor beneath me . Am just moving your file to where it was before and i will consider that we never spoke . Let the one who handled it before continue with it its out of my hands because am not willing to work with such attitudes with no patience and aggressiveness . You are shooting your own leg when you approach me the way you are . So good luck and don't contact me again . You can go online and place a new withdrawal request and next available agent will help you .
Bye now “

This kind of customer service is in no way acceptable. I would like to request for someone to please contact me urgently with regards to this.

Kind Regards

Jenna van der Westhuizen "

No response.

18th of Feb 8pm phone call from Adam Dean from Sunbird:

He phoned extremely upset SCREAMING at me on the phone. Telling me to remove my review.

“I AM REALLY ANGRY!!” – Adam Dean

“and you don’t think I am angry Adam? Sunbird has my money and they are refusing to give me my money back.” – Jenna

“I DON’T CARE!! I DON’T CARE!! ” – Adam Dean

“You have two options – either I work on your withdrawal and process it, or you going to keep what you posted on forex peace army and then nothing is going to help you! ” – Adam Dean (Screaming at me)

The conversation went on like this for 40 minutes. During the conversation I was told my money had be processed via wire transfer on the 15th Feb and I should be receiving it shortly.

I was once again asked to remove my review. I explained that until the money was in my account, I was not prepared to remove my review.

Adam then asked Ashleigh to cancel the wire and they hung up.

I have not contacted them nor received any further communication until yesterday...

"Go and fix that low comment from forex peace army, thats what i told you to do last time since its not fair for the company when the company was in a process to release your money .
Talking to someone else wont help you . Am in charge .
" - Email Mon 2015/03/16 09:47 PM Adam Dean - SunbirdFX EN Desk <adamd@sunbirdfx.com>

Subject line: "I think we all know that you got a respond regarding your withdrawal"

I am now being bullied into removing my review of Sunbird in order to get my money back. Surely this is unethical?

PLEASE help me FPA I am desperate!! I have attached screen shots of all the emails sent for your reference.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Jenna van der Westhuizen on 02/03/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/08/15 the last contact was on 03/17/15

Details: "Go and fix that low comment from forex peace army, thats what i told you to do last time since its not fair for the company when the company was in a process to release your money .
Talking to someone else wont help you . Am in charge . " - Adam Dean - SunbirdFX English Retention (adamd@sunbirdfx.com)
Mon 2015/03/16 09:47 PM

Company representatives' emails: Adam Dean - SunbirdFX English Retention <adamd@sunbirdfx.com>
Brian <brian@sunbirdfx.com>
Ron Parker <ronp@sunbirdfx.com>
Ammy Scott <ammy@sunbirdfx.com>
<support@sunbirdfx.com>
<partners@sunbirdfx.com>
<info@sunbirdfx.com>

Attachments

• Correspondance.pdf
    860.7 KB · Views: 8
Please go ahead and update your thread in Scam Alerts with all the new information since you first posted.

I'm issuing a formal invitation to SunbirdFx now.

Finally we are taking measures against them, in addition they are no associated with FPA scam broker YTFX

A client's withdrawal doesn't get paid. The client leaves a review about this. Then SunbirdFx demands the review be taken down before paying money which is legitimately owed.

No honest broker would do such a thing. On the other hand, this is a very common tactic used by scammers to try to hide complaints.

Sadly for MrsVDW as has been noted SunbirdFX has joined forces with YoutradeFX so it's unlikely she will ever see her money again. The maddening thing is no one can shut these criminals down as they seem to operate in some kind of international no-mans land where no single authority has jurisdicion. At the end of the day it's just a scam website owned by some shell co in an offshore jurisdiction like the BVI (in the YoutradeFx case). I seriously doubt there is any real FX trading going on at any of these scams. Your money is stolen from day one and you get to waste your time and effort trading a fake demo acct. Try making a withdrawal and they will laugh in your face cuz nothing there to withdraw!

But the real kicker is these criminals are masters at manipulating search results with fake reviews etc.
Thank GOD Google has FINALLY put the official ASIC warning about YoutradeFx on the top page of the YoutradeFX search. That has to be hurting them. Ouch!

14-306MR ASIC issues warning about unlicensed FX dealer YoutradeFX | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission

How is it still possible these days to have staff scream at customers - SunbirdFX (including Adam) are guilty and the funds must be returned! - It will soon be 3 months, what kind of service is this? SHOCKING

They are a fake company this is what I believe

Adam Dean also works for YTFX

So don't invest in this company

SunbirdFX: "Withdrawal? It's a freaking Friday"

The alleged broker "SunbirdFX" is committing blackmail as evidenced in the letter, not to mention extremely unprofessional and ill mannered. Business ethics of this alleged broker is criminal. The FSA should be notified as it seems this broker is operating without a proper regulatory authority or license:
Financial Services Authority

Back