GUILTY Case# 2015-057 | Jennyyy vs brokercapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BrokerCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ana Sophie, their customer support, sent me email and said
"The links which you’ve provided are not relevant, as they are individual opinions of just a few dissatisfied clients.

The trading environment implies a potential risk, as the market is volatile and unpredictable.

As previously mentioned to you in the compliance call and as it is stated on the website in terms & conditions, BrokerCapital is not responsible for the trading activity in your account. The client is the only one in charge of his trades and account, therefore it is up to the client whether to follow a 3rd party advice or not. In addition to this, we have been informed by our Risk Department that your account was not hacked and all your positions were opened by you."

When the guys called me under their name, they did not let me know what I am doing is under my decision. They give me lots personal promises, and let me believe they will take care of my account when something happen. But, when they loss my account, different people come and said different rules which I never noticed on somewhere. It is intentionally misleading customer , and I believe this way always set them free of trouble. It is not few unhappy customers, I believe lots customers got loss account by them. But, they don't know who to deal with. The structure of the company design to save them and mislead customers too. Who owned the website? Who act as broker to catch up customers? Who do response for customer service? Customer don't know.

They give me lots personal promises, and let me believe they will take care of my account when something happen.

To take care of something can be interpreted 2 ways.

"I'll take care of watering your houseplants while you are out of town."

"I'll take care of the guy who told the police about us."

Sounds to me like your broker used the second definition.

Yo AsstMod! I think it's formal invitation time as soon as you have a chance.

Although, they don't give me written terms for take care of my loss. But, Micheal, Mohanamad Ali, and Freddy all said " no worry about the money, we will make it back" when they first loss my account. Yes, the positions opened by me under their command. Freddy ever used a software which he can click on my computer to open a position for me, I stop it.Because I felt not safe. Freddy had ever give me a trade for eur/rub , the take profit points even lower than the spreads for 3500 dollar. it is their ideal to open all the positions. I am the beginner trader at the time, and I even don't know what is trade and what is position means. How do I open a position by my-self?

I will send a invitation again, and see how they act for it.

Last edited:
They don't answer. They target on people who has no experiences on trading and use bonus as trick. Those people easy to cheat, and easy get believe their lies. Lots of promises, flat languages, make people see them as a friend. But they are real scammer. If trade scammer do system scam , they need do such as coding things. And, only can scam just little money. But, brokercapital.com use their mouth easily get tons thousands a day. Then, tell people this is risk of trading and you have to response for it.Then, they can easily escape of duty. I know there is risk for trading it-self, it can be managed. But, I did not realized there is much bigger risk to get scammed by those ugly guys in business, their are profession to steal people's earning. They use phone system which you can not find where they are, and they don't give real ID of broker. You can not find them. Even, the beginner trader don't know where, how to report it. Because, on records it is people's account, and they open by their phone command, no evidence.

As I get more experience in trading business, I realized this brokercapital.com get money from losing people's account intentionally. It is much more easier for them than win money by trade. And, they seemed developed a smooth way to deal with angry customers, regulations, and trading communities. I searched google youtube, and see two people complaints about lost account with brokercapital.com, but the video get moved. I don't know why. I hope my effort here can do something for those victims of brokercapital.com

Last edited:
Here is a complaint about lost account with them Trade Complaint: Forex Broker, Trading Systems, Internet & Scam Website Reviews | File Complaint| Resolve Complaint
Name: BrokerCapital.com- BrokerCapital.com - Worst Trading Signals by BrokerCapital destroyed my Account
( Others) - March 24, 2015 FX Broker
I made a good and a big mistake by trusting the signals and the calls of the managers from BrokerCapital.com. They started to give me wrong calls which ultimately destroyed my trading account and they used to advice me to trade with huge lots which was not good for my trading account. They also made a fake claim to provide me a big bonus on my deposit but they never did that. I was so frustrated with them that I stopped answering them and just demanded my money back. My whole account is destroyed now and I know that I cant get it back but I can make sure they are paid to what they have did to me. View Less

another complaint.
Saudi Arabia) - November 4, 2014 FX Broker
From almost 28th August scam company Broker Capital has been calling me unlimited times and I do not know from where did they got my hell number. They convinced me to invest $1000 and they also assured me that they will make good profit on my account. Finally I got convinced and invested the money and now their Account Manager has deleted all his details and there is almost no kind of response from the company. They are a big scam in the market. I sent them all my details. My credit card details, my id card and all that stuff but all to vein as they rejected it and also denying to pay back my investment amount. This is my account number - 2379662 and I would request them to send my withdrawal to me. disappear

I check google+, youtube, and another resources. It looks like a Russian guy owns this company. His name is Igors Svizenko.

another victims at youtube.
Armen Yeremyan, brokercapital.com
Obman! V resultate vi poteryaete vse vashi investicii, kak ya! Esli ni verite vpered!
This is a fraud company! First they convince you make investments, then they "help" you make transactions which result in losing all your investments.

Back