GUILTY Case# 2015-057 | Jennyyy vs brokercapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BrokerCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Invite some of those people to come and post about their problems on the Broker Capital Review page and in Scam Alerts.

I did post invitation on youtube for all victims . The are new trader and don't know here! I post your website address there.

Another victim at SocialReviewChat.com - Online Reviews | Complaints | Opinions

BrokerCapital.com is fraud; they make fake promotions and promises. The main problem of this company is the account managers, that they force you to invest money after many promises and keep on calling you many times to deposit the money , once you deposit money and tie up with them and after that they disappear without any help. They are big scammer, stay away from them.

I post invitation there.

one of 5 victims at https://www.mywot.com
Salocin.TEN 01/21/2015
I don't trust
Poor customer experience
Scam
Potentially illegal
Misleading claims or unethical
Privacy risks
Suspicious
What started out as a trustworthy and comfortable experience quickly turned into horribleness.

It started with a persistent call to invest into Tesla Motors. I being a champion and influenced by another friend to invest in any company doing its bit for environmental protection went into it.

That is when the trouble started.

I kept getting daily calls from "brokers" telling me to place things without stop losses. Into various other things other than Tesla Motors. Their excuse was to build up more to invest into Tesla.

After that the disaster of flight MH17 happened and the markets all went crazy. But they were persistent. They kept trying to wring me out of money even forcing me to call friends to borrow.
They were like "TRY!!! TRY!!! TRY!!! JUST ANOTHER USD 1500!!". They sounded angry. Don't know why.

I told them it is impolite to speak that and hung up then they called back immediately. They blamed me for just not following them when I had already agreed to their terms.

I felt threatened because I had to give some ID info for "verification" as they verified themselves to be legit.
In the end I sent a termination email but in the end lost a substantial amount. "

0 0 link to this comment

Another one at mwot.com
barbieri 09/26/2014
I haven't rated
Poor customer experience
Scam
I received several spammy calls and emails from them.

When I politely informed the salesman that I was not interested, he started aggressively insulting me using words I cannot write here (F-word included.) "

The complaints in other language which I don't know. I did not post here, and I post your website there too.

When Micheal last time lost my account, he ask me to sale my house to put money in. I said "No". He did said F-word to me too. All they care is how capable they can get money,no matter what method used to catch up money; they don't care about their customer.

Last edited:
Anna Sohpie in her answer call the broker who use brokercapital.com to call people is a third party to broker Capital. What is their relationship, and how they share the money which customer put in their website, we can not know. But it is not right for relationship between brokercapital.com to customer. It is B2c relationship, i believe in every business law, there is a clear definition about this relationship. They are a whole party in relationship to customer, and this make them can not escape from the duty of serving customer in honor. The brokers using their name to catch customer is part of broker capital and should be treated as Representative of broker capital. The head office have the duty to make them behavior in good, and they share the profits by cheating and lying. They are together a whole part.

They force me to borrow money from relatives and said " try!! Try!! Try!! another 5000". Exactly same as Salocin's experience. They called me at 24:00pm my time. They are crazy for money!!

The horrible experience with brokercapital.com is a nightmare of my life. I almost get sick by suffering their rude manner, evil desire of take money of people. They are terrorists in trading business. I believe some customer scared to stand up to report their evil, because they have id , credit card, home address, phone # with them. Lots of concern of those ugly guys, they can do anything to their customers.

Last edited:
Back