GUILTY Case# 2015-064 | kangon vs lionstone.co.uk

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Lionstone.co.uk is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 98.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kangon

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: lionstone.co.uk/

My Case is: Both my friend Terry and I cannot withdraw from Lionstone, and they simply do not reply any email about the withdrawal status.

Here's my case:

25 Jan 2015
I made deposit of USD 5000 through bank wire.

18 Feb 2015
I requested withdrawal of USD 3000.

03 Mar 2015
It has been 10 working days, I still cannot receive anything from Lionstone. According to the company’s policy, withdrawal should be made 5-10 workings day.

20 Mar 2015
I was informed that my ID document was under checking in their security department and the withdrawal was not processed yet. The sales manager asked me to contact dispute@lionstone.co.uk for details.

20 Apr 2015
Until now, no matter how many emails I sent to the dispute or backoffice, they just ignored me and did not reply at all.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Cheng Kang On on 04/19/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/23/15 the last contact was on 04/15/15

Details: backoffice/dispute never replied my emails

Company representatives' emails: Yana Trubnikova <jtrubnikova@lionstone.co.uk>
<dispute@lionstone.co.uk>
<backoffice@lionstone.co.uk>

Attachments

• 2015Feb18 Withdrawal request.pdf
    354.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2015Apr15 account status.pdf
    219.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2015Jan25 deposit.pdf
    710.2 KB · Views: 4
Yo AsstMod! Unless they've got valid reason for the delay, this looks very straightforward. Can you go ahead with the formal invite?

Boots on the Ground

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by kangon:

Go there. 5k is 5k. The U.K. regulatory complaints must be filed.

I got Forex Club to roll over and wipe out a 61k loss for my clients. The MAIN thing they were afraid of was regulatory action.

GUILTY

There is no justification for such a delay in a withdrawal, there is no reply with a valid reason or any reason at all.

LIONSTONE.CO.UK: "Withdrawal?? SILENCE!!!"

To start: report this online to the National Fraud and Cyber Crime reporting center of the UK as a financial crime here:
Reporting a fraud - Three things you need to know | Action Fraud

Here is the link to file a complaint with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK:
How to complain - Financial Conduct Authority

Here is the link to the Financial Ombudsman Service in the UK, they may be able to assist in the recovery of your funds, free of charge:
Financial Ombudsman Service: Banking, Insurance & Pensions Ombudsman UK

Also contact your bank and request a trace of the wire to the actual activity where the funds were wired, and then contact that financial entity directly. Keep investigating until you have all the information ready to assist those with the proper authority to adjudicate.

Back