GUILTY Case# 2015-066 | c012773 vs Citrades.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Citrades.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c012773

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.Citrades.com

My Case is: I have a guaranteed VIP account with Citrades.com The account is guaranteed against loss of principal and has a guaranteed interest payment of 6.75% per month. The contract is for 6 months. At the end of 6 months I can do whatever I want to do with my money. (Purchase a new contract, withdraw my funds, etc.). My contract expired around March 11 and I logged into my account but there was no money there. I contacted the broker who put me in contact with Steve Phillips. I asked Mr. Phillips where my money was and he proceeded to try and get me to deposit even more money in another one of their retirement accounts. I told him I need to know what happened to my money. He finally said that he was able to reestablish my account with a balance of approximately 150,000. I waited a few days and then told Mr Phillips that I was not going to make any further deposits into a new account and requested my money. I checked my account and there was still no money in it. I contacted Mr Phillips and he stated he could not longer help me and that management would contact me about my account. I have not heard from management or anyone else. I have tried several times through chat and e-mail but each time they say management will contact me. Well it has been over three weeks and still no contact. Please help me get my money back. Thank you,

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by david on 04/30/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/05/15 the last contact was on 04/30/15

Details: The broker has not responded or replied to repeated phone calls, e-mails or live chat.

Company representatives' emails: Steve Phillips <Steve@citrades.com>

Attachments

• CITITRADERt 8-22-2014 15-40 PM.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
this one is a lot easier.i am presuming you signed some kind of formal contract with them which clearly stated that your funds were guaranteed.GUILTY.

Citrades deserves a scam rating, I vote GUILTY

In this case as in all other cases, the pattern is the same, profit making= against the company policy

Para 4.3 of the contract states: "Following termination of this Agreement VIP-Cititrader.com shall immediately cease activities in the name of and on behalf of Client and return all money to the client." The client signed the 6-month contract on 22 August 2014. It should have automatically terminated the contract on 22 February 2015 and VIP-Cititrader.com should have returned original deposit with guaranteed interest to the client. By 11 March 2015 (More than two weeks after termination of the contract, the client requested his money: VIP-Cititrader.com did not comply with their contract, the client's account has been emptied by VIP-Cititrader.com and the company has not responded to reasonable queries. Guilty.

A Contract is binding to both parties, seems like Citrades negated on their part of the contract and is thus GUILTY

Au vue des informations du Dossier C012773
Il me semble une arnaque sans aucun doute, Le contrat en pièce joint est bien signé par le plaignant mais pas par le Broker. Donc préméditation d’escroquerie.
Une excuse classique du compte manager c’est de dire je ne peux rien faire c’est la direction qui se charge de ce problème puis le compte manager disparait et le contact est rompu.

La seule chose à faire pour récupérer son avoir du plaignant c’est de passer en justice.
Novatrice1

From the contract(looking at it rapidly) it isn't clear to me what exactly citrades is supposed to be doing for the victim/complainant. prob my fault, but i'm not seeing any guaranteed 6.75%/month "interest," etc. Offhand, though, i'd think most people would be really, really wary of a company in bulgaria(Bulgaria!) or anywhere offering 80%/year.

Guaranteed 6.75% and they lost his money. Plain and simple scam. GUILTY!!!

Back