GUILTY Case# 2015-078 | vgasper vs arafx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AraFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vgasper

Sergeant
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: arafx.com/

My Case is: I opened real account in July 2014 and they gave me some bonus on my real account. From the beginning I traded with their bonus and I looked ok. I made over 150% profits so I decided to deposit more money.

After couple of days I received their email they will open me new account and transfer money on that one, because the first account was "promo", but it was real account! OK anyway...

So they opened me new account and I tried to trade on that one... I always received note "TRADE IS DISABLED".... I contacted them (Jeff Costa) and he explained to me they have problems with their provider and they will fix it in aprox. 2 weeks. After 2 weeks nothing "TRADE IS DISABLED", so I decided to withdraw money from account...

I fill their withdrawal request form they have it on internet and sent them over email as in instructions... AFTER THAT NOBODY RESPOND, EVEN MY SKYPE CONTACT JEFF COSTA DIDNT REPLY.

SO I SENT WITHDRAWAL REQUEST FORM AGAIN AND STILL NOTHING. IM WAITING FOR THEIR REPLY OR MY MONEY SINCE DEC 2014.

PROBABLY THEY ARE SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by vgasper on 12/19/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/17/14 the last contact was on 04/14/15

Details: 1.
"Hello Gasper,

I am very sorry for the lack of response, I have not been working due to the the hold. We are currently obtaining additional licensing and propitiatory trading software. I will do everything I can to process your withdraw as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize for the delay.
Sent from my iPhone" - LAST RESPOND FROM THEM

Company representatives' emails: Sales <sales@arafx.com>
Ara FX <arafxinfo@gmail.com>

Attachments

• account.jpg
    632.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ara_balance.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 0
  • trade_disabled_2.jpg
    718.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ara_balance_4_12_2014-1.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ara_withrdawal_email.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
They were invited of course... ara_invite.jpg

You can see it on my printscreen of Skype chat...

I also invited thewm via email but they didnt respond...

Last edited:
Please go ahead and post an update in your Scam Alerts thread.

I've gone ahead and issued a formal invitation to them to join the thread.

"WAITING FOR THEIR REPLY OR MY MONEY SINCE DEC 2014." what a joke! Not funny, but good thing it was a small account. Guilty!!

Back