GUILTY Case# 2015-093 | scamwarning vs tradersking.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TradersKing.com.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scamwarning

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.tradersking.com

My Case is: I was contacted by Kristin Taylor back in Dec 2014. She said that she no longer worked for LBinary and was now working for a good honest company that was regulated. She knew that I was scammed by LBinary and she said she left them because of what they were doing to me and others. She knew I was no longer interested in investing in Binary Options so she did not pressure me but called me on and off over the weeks and months and build up trust. She portrayed herself as being a good person "like myself' as she put it, who wanted to do good in the world. She was now working for Tradersking and praised them for doing the right thing. I eventually reluctantly agreed to her offer of a one-off insured trade for $20k. She re-assured me that my money would be safe and she put it in writing that as soon as the trade took place which was supposed to be on 6/3/15, I would get my initial capital back plus 85% profits. Even if the trade lost I would get my money back because it was insured. This cost me $27k aud which was alot of money an most of it was borrowed. She knew that and she knew that I could not be without this money for long, but like she put it so often, she said she really wanted to help me to recover financially. I paid the money by wire transfer on 4/3/15. The trade did not take place on 6/3/15. The reason she gave me was that I was one day late in submitting their id form that you have to sign, even though I had already submitted my licence id and proof of adress. She then mysteriously disappeared for a couple of weeks and I was panicked. Nobody would give me clear answers about where she was or why she was not responding and they would tell me she would call me back but she never did. By 15/4 I put in a withdrawal request to get my money back as she clearly stated in writing that my money would be available to withdraw at any time without restrictions. She eventually replied to one of my many skype messages and said she was away for a while and had a bad time because a cousin had passed away. I asked for my money back and she said she would organise it. She confirmed later that my withdrawal would be processed on 1/5/15. It was not processed and I could no longer get through to her. She was not responding again. I called many times and was lied to, even hung up on when I pushed for answers. I spoke to Harry on 6/5 who said he would take care of my withdrawl within 5 days. He also said that he would make sure that my money was not traded as I made it clear that I did not authorize any future trades. He said he would send me an email confirmation but I never heard from him. ...Continued at 6. below...

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by scamwarning on 05/26/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/12/15 the last contact was on 05/28/15

Details: ...continued from 2. above

by 13/5 I noticed that they cancelled my withdrawal request in my ac and I put in another one. They changed my password so I could not get into my ac but I used the 'forgot your password' feature and managed to get back into my ac to see that they had reduced my $20k deposit to '0' and my second withdrawal request is still showing as pending. I try and call them just about every day but most of the time they do not answer and on the odd occasion when I do get through they just lie and tell me someone will call me back but nobody ever does. If I insist on speaking to someone, they just put me on hold and then I get cut off or they simply hang up on me. Kristin does not respond to emails or skype and I also don't get any response from support on email or their online chat feature. The last time I managed to get through by phone was on 28/5 when someone called Ray said that I had couple of long term trades for $10k each which are not due to expire intil 2/9. I was horrified and told him I did not authorize these trades and told him that I had it in writing that I could take my money any time and that I only paid for one agreed insured trade that did not take place and no further trades were authorized and that I sent all this to them in writing and I also sent them the agreement I had with the account manager Kristin Taylor in writing. I told him this was theft and that they had no right to just take money from people and do what they wished with it. he could not give me any answers and said that it was a finance decision and that he could see that someone from finance had tried to call me. I said I had no missed calls and that I have been trying to get answers and my money back for nearly three months now. He said all he could do was leave a meassage for someone from finance to call me again and they would call me shortly but of course nobody did.

Company representatives' emails: Kristin Taylor <kristin@tradersking.com>
Support <Support@tradersking.com>
Documents email <documents@Tradersking.com>
Harry <support@tradersking.com>
Joey <support@tradersking.com>
Ray <support@tradersking.com>

Attachments

• Trans screen shot 29.05.15.doc
    149 KB · Views: 1
  • Email 3.03.15 confirming agreement.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Skype screenshot.doc
    187.5 KB · Views: 1
  • WireTransfer-TradersKing.pdf
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Tradersking additional contact details:
Kristin Taylor phone number: 44 20 3393 6502
Tradersking main contact number: 44 20 36958307
Kristin Taylor (Skype): kristint.tradersking

Ok will do, I am a little late replying to your post because I could not find my case but now I have found it will send them emails skype, the lot. I have sent many requests to date and continue to call them but I usually can't get through by phone. Tried again last night and got through, the female said to hold on and then kept me waiting until I was disconnected again. Will report back shortly - thank you.

Let's see if they get around to replying soon.

Things may go a little slowly at the moment. AsstMod told me a couple of his people will be out next week and hes also got some other things to do. Make sure to keep this thread and your Scam Alerts thread up to date.

I have sent an invite to all the email contacts I have for Tradersking to respond to my thread: "Tradersking is a Scam". I can't imagine that they will reply though. Will see!

Just an update as I continue to call Tradersking to get my money back. I still usually don't get through but continue calling just about every day. I managed to get through to a female on two occasions over the 1 1/2 weeks. I was told by the first one that my withdrawal was approved on 8/6 but she could not tell me why I did not get it yet as it usually takes 5 days. She told me to speak to my bank. I said that my bank don't have my money and that Tradersking do. I told her that my bank have communicated with their TBI Bank in Bulgaria who advised that Tradersking are refusing to return my money? I told her that they needed to return my money as agreed by Wire Transfer in the same way that I paid them and provided them with a receipt. I said if they make the payment and provide me with a receipt, I could then speak to my bank, but until that happens there is nothing for me to speak to my bank about as Tradersking are holding on to my money. The contact told me to hold on for the second time, but I got disconnected as usual when I push for answers. The second time I got through a few days later, a female contact said that I no longer had an account with them as I requested a "charge back". She kept repeating that I don't have an account with them and I told her I don't want an account, just want my money back as agreed. it was my money and they have no right to keep it. She said to speak to my bank and I tried to explain again that my bank does not have my money and that they do. I told her I did not give them my credit card as I paid by wire transfer and they needed to return the money to me by wire transfer. I also asked what happened to Kristin Taylor who mysteriously disappeared shortly after I paid. So round and round we went again and again before she hung up. I have tried again to go online also and use the "chat" feature but if I get someone who tries to help me they tell me to hold on while they follow up but obviously someone in the background gives the order to disconnect as that is what they always do.

Back