GUILTY Case# 2015-099 | vgasper vs umofx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UmoFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not at this stage.the first piece of evidence for me would be the reasonings WHY they decided that your trading was against their terms and conditions,they cannot just cancel out your profits without giving a reasonable explanation WHY.
as they quote
"The Company has the rights to suspend the Clients trading account at any time for any good reason with or without written notice to the Client."
so what is the 'good reason'?

once you have established the good reason why they decided to remove your profits we will then move on to your trading patterns to see if their allegations hold water.according to their very own mandate they need a 'good reason' to remove your profits and reset your account.if they are unwilling or unable to provide this 'good reason' then that in itself is a motivation to bring a traders court case.

10.May.jpg
View attachment daily confirmations copies.docx

I hope this is what you need, you will find my trading style(News trading and grid trading...)

i would hazard a guess and say that it is not the 'grid' type trading that is causing such distress with this brokerage,more your news spike trading.we are all familiar with arbitrage trading here,and so first of all present reasons why the broker disallows your profits,and then we can move on.....people use grid trading as a mask for the actual money making,this is a well known fact.hell ive used it myself!

sorry i dont have office.

i would hazard a guess and say that it is not the 'grid' type trading that is causing such distress with this brokerage,more your news spike trading.we are all familiar with arbitrage trading here,and so first of all present reasons why the broker disallows your profits,and then we can move on.....people use grid trading as a mask for the actual money making,this is a well known fact.hell ive used it myself!

Well I dont use grid trading for mask my news trading... Because I told broker Im using it and they already deleted my profits because I didnt hold trades for 2 minutes, but then I started all over again and hold trades for at least 2 min and then they simply blocked my account and sent me this email:

umo answer.jpg

It is not my fault if you dont have office, other traders with office can look and see my trading (News and grid)...

ok so they deleted your profits because your trades were under 2 minutes.is that on their terms and conditions?we are getting somewhere.if their t&c specifically states this under whichever clause then they have absolutely every right to negate those profits.legally.whether you like it or not when you sign up for this broker if you dont read through their terms carefully then you are at their mercy.in all honesty who trades news and keeps trades open for that length of time?it just doesnt happen.i cited instaforex earlier.they have a 5 minute minimum trade rule.its horrible and basically means that there is little point even doing news trading,but IT IS LEGAL.unless you can show profits made(and unfortunately i cannot see your actual trades due to my lack of office) that conform to the 2 minute rule,then you have absolutely no case whatsoever.sorry but that is the way a court would see it.

HOWEVER.if they are refusing to return your deposits then that is another matter entirely.

ok so they deleted your profits because your trades were under 2 minutes.is that on their terms and conditions?we are getting somewhere.if their t&c specifically states this under whichever clause then they have absolutely every right to negate those profits.legally.whether you like it or not when you sign up for this broker if you dont read through their terms carefully then you are at their mercy.in all honesty who trades news and keeps trades open for that length of time?it just doesnt happen.i cited instaforex earlier.they have a 5 minute minimum trade rule.its horrible and basically means that there is little point even doing news trading,but IT IS LEGAL.unless you can show profits made(and unfortunately i cannot see your actual trades due to my lack of office) that conform to the 2 minute rule,then you have absolutely no case whatsoever.sorry but that is the way a court would see it.

You missunderstood me, please read carefully... I did mistake then and I started all over again and I didnt put them here because of that - because I knew that was my misstake

And in my second case this happened what Im writing about... in this case they just deleted my account and they took my deposit too without any reasons - do you understand me now?

HOWEVER.if they are refusing to return your deposits then that is another matter entirely.

I can forward their confirmation emails of my trading if you send me your email... I cannot make printscreens because it is too big picture to make printscreens...

do not agree with 1wildhorse, you may simply not be aware of all the information and therefore expect that you understand something more to vote.
sorry for my english

And in my second case this happened what Im writing about... in this case they just deleted my account and they took my deposit too without any reasons - do you understand me now?[/QUOTE]

Well if they deleted your account for trading against their rules is one thing, but if they have taken your deposit then they are guilty of theft and guilty of scamming you.

They should have given you back your original deposit after closing your account. I always avoid brokers who put specific conditions on my trades since I know that I am trading against them and it is not in their best interest if I keep winning. I am voting guilty here because they did not give you back your deposit and they did not even bother to come here and explain why.

Back