GUILTY Case# 2015-099 | vgasper vs umofx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UmoFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should have given you back your original deposit after closing your account. I always avoid brokers who put specific conditions on my trades since I know that I am trading against them and it is not in their best interest if I keep winning. I am voting guilty here because they did not give you back your deposit and they did not even bother to come here and explain why.
but did they remove his deposit also?this case is so unclear i cannot possibly vote guilty on this...

ok let us break this down.i think you have difficulty understanding english so i will try to explain how an actual court would view the evidence presented.looking at your thread you quoted
3.11. The Company reserves the rights to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her the
initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case
the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the
result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way
inacceptable actions). - SO THEY CAN TAKE YOUR PROFITS AND DEPOSIT!!!

this is incorrect.it says that they will return your initial deposit.

secondly
you presented your case without any kind of referral to the 2 minute rule.it was only when i questioned you about the nature of your trading that you even mentioned it.
just because a broker has terms and conditions that you do not like it does not automatically make it a SCAM.whatever the nature of your news trading was,it would appear that a lot of your trades fell foul of their 2 minute rule.i have no idea about the nature of your trades,whether there were multiple trades entered at the same time,or just single trades using some kind of straddling system or even something else entirely,but there was something that you did that fell foul of their rules.and according to their statement when you trade in such a fashion they are entirely within their rights to remove your profits and suspend your account.however they MUST return your initial deposit.i know it leaves a bad taste in your mouth spending a period of time building an account only to see the profits disappear,but it is YOUR FAULT for not reading their terms and conditions correctly.
if this was a courtroom this case would be thrown out because the nature of the evidence that you presented omitted some very important information to whit their 2 minute rule,which casts an entirely different complexion on the case.it questions the very legitimacy of your case in the first place.im happy if people disagree with what i am saying but in the western world there is such a thing as INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT.you my friend introduced reasonable doubt by not explaining fully the nature of your trading and how it fell foul of a 2 minute rule.you either deliberately failed to mention it,in order to fabricate a false case,or you were unaware of how important a point it is.either way the judge would dismiss the case in its entirety.
and so i submit to you asst moderator that in light of the new evidence presented by the plaintiff that this evidence casts doubt over the legitimacy of his claim and that this case be dismissed in its entirety as a result.

do not agree with 1wildhorse, you may simply not be aware of all the information and therefore expect that you understand something more to vote.
sorry for my english
in order to effectively vote,you can only vote on the evidence presented.if i am not aware of all the information then i cannot possibly vote guilty,especially when there were key pieces of evidence left out.and the evidence presented gave absolutely no reasonings whatsoever except for as i see it someone ranting on at a broker.

I didnt put them here because they deleted my profits because trading form less than 2 minutes, that happened before and with that I just wanted to say when that happened I knew it was my misstake!!!

In this case which I put on court happened something else:

I was trading for more than 2 minutes!!! And I was trading NEWS AND GRID (as I always do). In this case I didnt do anything wrong and after I put withdrawal request they simply deleted my account after couple of days... I hope you get it now! I DIDNT PUT THEM HERE BECAUSE TRADING FOR LESS THAN 2 MINUTES BECAUSE IM AWARE OF THAT...

I didnt put them here because they deleted my profits because trading form less than 2 minutes, that happened before and with that I just wanted to say when that happened I knew it was my misstake!!!

In this case which I put on court happened something else:

I was trading for more than 2 minutes!!! And I was trading NEWS AND GRID (as I always do). In this case I didnt do anything wrong and after I put withdrawal request they simply deleted my account after couple of days... I hope you get it now! I DIDNT PUT THEM HERE BECAUSE TRADING FOR LESS THAN 2 MINUTES BECAUSE IM AWARE OF THAT...
so what you are saying is that they reset the account before.when exactly?so that account showed the balance of your deposits?and then you proceeded to build the account again only you were within the 2 minute rule?so if this is the case,what reason did they give for removing your profits AFTER they had originally reset the account back to your deposit sum?because when i asked you this question you said it was because of the 2 minute rule.

your whole case is very confusing.

but did they remove his deposit also?this case is so unclear i cannot possibly vote guilty on this...

It seems that they just decided to take it! This is why we were hoping for this broker to respond to this case. But the fact that they did not tells me that they are either guilty or they just don't care, which is really bad in both situations!

I find the case crystal clear,

Whether or not it was in the TOS, VGaspar reports that trades under 2 minutes were cancelled. He says did not object to this and instead modified his trading style. Later, his says his entire account was cancelled, including profits from trades held much longer as well as his initial deposit.

UmoFx was given a chance to respond to this and failed to do so.

Based on the available evidence, I'm going to vote GUILTY!

I find the case crystal clear,

Whether or not it was in the TOS, VGaspar reports that trades under 2 minutes were cancelled. He says did not object to this and instead modified his trading style. Later, his says his entire account was cancelled, including profits from trades held much longer as well as his initial deposit.

UmoFx was given a chance to respond to this and failed to do so.

Based on the available evidence, I'm going to vote GUILTY!
sorry pharoah but i dont actually see any evidence as such being presented.did he say at any time in the original presentation that they refused to give back even his deposit?to my mind the whole case is a mismashed nonsensical argument.how about you actually give me reasonings that he presented in order for me to reach a justifiable conclusion?

moreover was this statement that the trades were cancelled that were under 2 minutes in the original argument?believe me i love voting guilty when the evidence is clear,as you can see from my comments regarding other situations,but in this case i really cannot see where this broker is being SCAM.there is nothing that he has written that has actually said that the broker withheld his original deposit,and i notice that he has not replied to my questions regarding the circumstances of his trading in particular when the company reset his account and the profits that he supposedly made within the mandates of that company.in short there is NO CASE.

as far as i can see the only thing that this broker is actually guilty of is failing to respond to a summons.....however this isnt actually a legal court and as such they are under no such obligation.
if REAL evidence is submitted and i mean REAL evidence,then i will be only too happy to submit a guilty verdict,but until such time as such an argument is correctly submitted,then i have to stand on the side of NOT GUILTY.even though it pains me!

sorry pharoah but i dont actually see any evidence as such being presented.did he say at any time in the original presentation that they refused to give back even his deposit?to my mind the whole case is a mismashed nonsensical argument.how about you actually give me reasonings that he presented in order for me to reach a justifiable conclusion?

All my account gone - Profits and deposit... And without any reason...

Back