GUILTY Case# 2015-099 | vgasper vs umofx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UmoFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All my account gone - Profits and deposit... And without any reason...
ok so please elaborate.you were saying that you accepted profits made under 2 minutes were taken.and account was reset.right?
so this $15k.was that made before or after the reset?and if it was made after the reset what were the reasons given for removing those profits?they already stated under their terms and conditions that they would return initial deposit if wrongdoing was happening.please show me an email,something that is denying you your initial deposit.and if they were denying you your initial deposit why didnt you state that fact in your initial complaint?

i managed to get your trades opened,and im not seeing any news trades in there at all.it looks like they are all grid style trades using some kind of martingale strat.i would prefer to see your NEWS trades.....it may shed some more light.

ok so please elaborate.you were saying that you accepted profits made under 2 minutes were taken.and account was reset.right?
so this $15k.was that made before or after the reset?and if it was made after the reset what were the reasons given for removing those profits?they already stated under their terms and conditions that they would return initial deposit if wrongdoing was happening.please show me an email,something that is denying you your initial deposit.and if they were denying you your initial deposit why didnt you state that fact in your initial complaint?

THIS 15K WAS MADE AFTER THE RESET...

AND THE REASON:

umo answer.jpg

1wildhorse JUST A LITTLE BIT I SEE AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT ;)

You want to see news trading? Install office and open file I posted before in my previous replies...

got it.i opened it and can see 2 news trades in there.one question though.it shows no deposit.deposit amount shows 0.why is this? also the last item you shared with me doesnt actually have any specific reason.they cannot just give a generic answer without actually providing a specific reason WHY your trading contravenes their rules.

got it.i opened it and can see 2 news trades in there.one question though.it shows no deposit.deposit amount shows 0.why is this? also the last item you shared with me doesnt actually have any specific reason.they cannot just give a generic answer without actually providing a specific reason WHY your trading contravenes their rules.

Some print screens to show you deposits and withdrawal pendings:
umo_test.jpg

MT4_account disabled_12.5.2015-1.jpg

umo answer.jpg

This is it...

I need advice. Can somebody please forward me maybe some links to report this "firm" umo fx to the police. Does any new zealand folks here know how can i do that?

Or maybe somebody can represent me in this case in new zealand - it wont be for free ;)

I need advice. Can somebody please forward me maybe some links to report this "firm" umo fx to the police. Does any new zealand folks here know how can i do that?

Or maybe somebody can represent me in this case in new zealand - it wont be for free ;)
i think i am starting to understand.did they explain why they have withheld your initial deposits?that is not what their terms state and whatever practices you may or may not have done(and the 4 or so days trades that you showed me shows nothing suspicious to my mind incidentally) they
a)have to provide a reason why they have deleted your profits (which they have not done) and
b) have to return your deposits to you.
if both of these are the case then i would be voting guilty.
however you have to understand based on the evidence that you INITIALLY presented i couldnt possibly vote guilty.
as far as police goes in new zealand you could contact their serious fraud office.they may be able to help.(because this company deregistered from the regulator there is little fruit to be gained from contacting them)

1wildhorse, it's also a good idea to check the original scam alerts thread. Several screenshots were posted there.

What we have as a trader who can't get to his funds and a broker (which lies about their regulation) that won't bother to reply here in the forums or by email.

1wildhorse, it's also a good idea to check the original scam alerts thread. Several screenshots were posted there.

What we have as a trader who can't get to his funds and a broker (which lies about their regulation) that won't bother to reply here in the forums or by email.
yes i appreciate that.like i said in my last quote,the picture is beginning to emerge more clearly now.

Back