GUILTY Case# 2015-100 | vgasper vs gainsy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Gainsy.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Peter from Gainsy. I think I found you talking lies about me and Gainsy!!!

In attacments there are 2 (two), proofs about it. Gainsy INC didnt sent me any money this year and as you claim above the funds (11 596 USD) were transfered to me on 4.FEB 2015 is false.

Proof no1: My bank answer about it.
Proof no2: Gainsy email about their transaction sent to me after 4. FEB 2015

I know you can claim I made false printscreens so any one who doubts in it please let me know and I will forward emails to you, so there will be tracking IPs from sender, which is my bank (Proof no1) and Gainsy (Proof no2).

If I wont get money I have more than enough materials to write about it on every forum about forex.

Thank you for your time dear Peter, but you made a huge mistake...

Proof no1.jpg

Proof no2.jpg

One more week and then you will go from Guilty case FPA to all other forex forums... Traders will decide :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by GAINSY's representative:
Hello!

We have contacted our payment service provider several times this week, it was confirmed on their end, that the money was sent and the customer received his money, that is why there should not appear any further issues. We completed our duties and obligations, despite the fact that Mr Gasper has been publishing negative posts about our company on the Internet.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Best regards

As you can see from my post made on: 06-23-2015, 06:02 PM, my bank didnt recieve any transaction from you, so again I can say you are writing lies about me and your transaction...

And about my negative posts: It is all true for now if they are bad that is completely your fault and I also catch on forum you are writing LIES so you made yourself biggest negative post...

So dear Gainsy people, next time you have to be carefull what you write to me on my email and then here on forums.

do not hesitate to contact you?! - I did try to contact you about that couple of months after I sent you apostilled papers but you respond after I made report to SVGFSA.

If you would give me my money I wouldnt write about you, but now I THINK I FOUND NEW SCAM ONLINE...

THANKS AGAIN AND I THINK THIS SHOULD GO FOR VOTE...

I'm in touch with a different person at Gainsy. I just made it plain to her both privately and in your thread that if there is no tracking info this week, there will be a vote next week.

While we wait for that, you can go ahead and update the SVGFSA on your status.

It says they are licensed to do legal business. Ask the SVGFSA if stealing money falls into that category. Also ask them for contact info to report illegal activity.

Can anyone please help me what Gainsy meen by that email today? First picture is their email second picture is their form attached:

contact_10.7.2015.jpg

form_10.7.2015.jpg

So I will sign what?

I explained to Gainsy that the company MUST provide you with tracking information by the end of the week. Instead, they want you to sign some type of waiver before sending the information.

I already have given Gainsy extra time and extended this last week. This case is going to a vote now. I hope Gainsy can get it resolved before the voting is complete.

DO NOT SIGN IT
It is a form that simply put says that you are dealing with a NON regulated broker and you will except the consinsences
Bill

DO NOT SIGN IT
It is a form that simply put says that you are dealing with a NON regulated broker and you will except the consinsences
Bill

I agree with Bill, do not sign it

1. to see the list of docs you have to send is BS. it just means they want to delay your withdrawals for as long as possible
2. you only can Deposit money when the Docs are approved
3. when you have deposit money before the approval of you docs then watch out..this can be a fake company.....
4. You can only Deposit Money when your account is approved trough these docs..when these docs are not approved then so will not your account and then you are not able to deposit any money on your trading account
5. always ask if they are regulated and registered, if so..then ask the registered number so you can check this on the regulated websites ......

please be careful of these so called company's

I hope you get your money ASAP

Good luck

I wouldn't even know what documents they were asking for.
No question GUILTY, sorry to hear about all your trouble and hope you win through in the end

Back