GUILTY Case# 2015-100 | vgasper vs gainsy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Gainsy.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a bucket shop!

" As a result of fraudulent activities mentioned above the company has faced considerable losses in the amount that can be estimated as $1,000,000. In case you want to continue your collaboration with the company and have your account unblocked, please kindly refund these losses, and send an application to restore your account via email together with a proof that you have covered the losses of the company.
Thank you for collaboration!"

Your request to withdraw your money was fraudulent in their eyes, = We are a scam company, and they are not embarrassed to prove it by asking for a $1,000,000. To top it off they send you a form to sign stating that you knew the company was not regulated and are willing to accept the risks of whatever happens, which to me seems like, not getting your money back. What a bucket shop!!

I really hope that someone, or at least posting on this fourm can put them under pressure to get you money back, best of luck to you.

this is a very bad attitude with this fake brokers pls people should not waist their time with this THIEVES

vgasper--this should be simple: they say that they sent you your money zeroing your account, and you say they have not. they should be able to provide some tracking to your bank, and you should be able to show whether the money was received there. all their garbage about apostilled documents, $1M damages, etc just sounds like delay and obfuscation. from what you describe it sounds like these people are GUILTY. good luck!--feaisland55

Clear Guilty. This is one of the option used as part of brokers scam check-list. Thought, if they ask for a $1 Million damage charges, clients will keep quite. hmmm..

Voted guilty.

There's a very simple rule. If someone says they've transferred money and can't provide tracking info, then there's a very high chance that the money was never transferred.

No client should need to sign anything in order to get a receipt from a broker for a bank wire.

GUILTY!

In order for their traders to withdraw their funds, each needs to send them 1M :confused: I don't think any of their traders can be profitable no matter how much money they make :D

If the money had really been sent, Gainsy has every opportunity to avoid having this case go to a vote. Instead, they chose to not send the requested information.

This makes 3 Guilty votes against Gainsy. Gainsy is now labelled as a Scam by the FPA.

They proved they are thieves. I really feel sorry for Gasper. I wish you win it in the end.
"GUILTY"

That's the worst broker I've ever seen. They stole my money about $20.000. gainsy.com is an impostor broker. Fully scam. Stay away from that impostor broker!

Back