GUILTY Case# 2015-100 | vgasper vs gainsy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Gainsy.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vgasper

Sergeant
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.gainsy.com

My Case is: I opened account in Nov 2013. I traded a lot and I had some deposits and withdrawals (PICTURE 1). iN OCT 2014 (PICTURE 1) I put refund request first 4000 USD and later 7596 USD.

I recieved email from Gainsy support:

"Dear Mr./Mrs. G,

Your transaction has been temporarily suspended. In order to complete the transaction you are kindly requested to assist us in the framework of documentary check under the international “Know Your Customer” (KYC) program.

This is a standard procedure, that is recognized at the international level and consists in checking of the basic information and status of potential and existing clients. As the transparency has always been of a fundamental importance for our Company, so this documentary check is necessary in order to ensure that GAINSY is able to provide the services in accordance with the laws and regulations of the relevant authorities (in the registration country or country of residence).

In this regard, we are kindly asking you to provide us with the colour apostilled copies of the following documents:

1) Apostilled copies of documents confirming your identity: true copy of ID paper (Passport, Driving License).

2) Apostilled translation of documents confirming your identity: ID paper (Passport, Driving License) translated into English, if needed.

3) Apostilled copies of documents confirming your address: true copies of invoices of public services payments.

4) Apostilled translation of documents confirming your address: invoices of public services payments translated into English, if needed.

5) Apostilled copies of documents confirming your tax declaration: true copy of Tax Declaration paper.

6) Apostilled translation of documents confirming your tax declaration: Tax Declaration paper translated into English, if needed.

We hope it won't be difficult for you to provide us with the above-mentioned documents.

Thank you for your collaboration!

Best Regards,
GAINSY Inc Company
Support Department!"

After I sent them thoose papers there was no answer from them, so I contacted SVGFSA (gpeters@svgfsa.com).
And she replied again with note:
"In relation to your complaint against Gainsy Inc. kindly send the information below to the following addresses:

kate.gilbert@gainsy.com
ceo@gainsy.com:

Requirements:

1.A document confirming identity (readable copy), where one can easily see name/surname and photo.

2. A document confirming the amount of funds that was deposited with Gainsy Inc., where one can clearly see the exact amount and date of deposit, the details of the sender and the payment method that was used.

3.A document confirming that the account of any payment system used belongs exactly to this person.

4.Details of customer information on the Gainsy web-site: name, surname, site log-in, trading platform log-in, registration date, phone number, e-mail address and any other data that was provided while registering.

5.Details of your complaint against the company, so that Gainsy

Copies of the above-mentioned documents at 1-4 above should be signed by you customer and certified by a notary.

Kind regards,

Geshell"

I didnt sent them thoose papers because:

"They have all my Informations so there is no need for me to send them again! Come on they have everything, all my informations.

1. I sent them certified copy of my passport
2. They have all the informations of my Mastercard deposit on: 18.11.2013 (37.23 EUR), 18.2.2014 (363.22 EUR), 6.3.2014 (595.77 EUR). All was converted to USD.
3. They already transfer me some money to my account so they have all the proof that account belong to me
4. They have all the Informations about my trading account, user-accout website, etc. And I dont have papers for this because I opened account on internet and they just sent me confirmation email."

After that there was no answer from nobody Gainsy or SVGFSA so I contacted kjackson@svgfsa.com and then Gainsy started to claim:

"Dear Mr.,

We would like to inform you one more time that your initial deposit in the amount of $1370 (there were 3 transactions in the amount of $50, $500 and $820), as well as trading profit in the amount of $130, $1500 in total have been successfully refunded back to your bank account through bank wire transfer on the 15th of July, 2014.
Please pay attention to the fact, that your account is blocked by the company without a right to restore it due to the following reasons, as well as the violation of terms and conditions of the Client Agreement (clauses 3 and 4) that is available on the site in free access: unreasonable threatenings towards the company, spreading of fake information about the company on the Internet with the aim to spoil its reputation and get additional amounts of funds by a fraudulent way, DDoS attacks on the servers of the company, using of IP-addresses that are listed in spam lists on the Internet to access your personal and trading accounts in the company. The above mentioned activities together with emails that contain threatenings to the company are not reasonable, as you have received your initial balance and trading profit.
As a result of fraudulent activities mentioned above the company has faced considerable losses in the amount that can be estimated as $1,000,000. In case you want to continue your collaboration with the company and have your account unblocked, please kindly refund these losses, and send an application to restore your account via email together with a proof that you have covered the losses of the company.
Thank you for collaboration!"

From their writing we can easily see they are faking the story so they are giving false facts without any proof!
1. unreasonable threatenings towards the company, spreading of fake information about the company on the Internet with the aim to spoil its reputation and get additional amounts of funds by a fraudulent way –
I was wriring about how they ignore me when I wanted to make withdrawal, they have many bad rewievs online so that is the fact and proof the lot of people has problems at Gainsy! Spoil their reputation is complete their fault no t mine, because they didnt answer me couple of months – if they would transfer me my mone like written on their page about withdrawal I wouldnt wrote about that.
And also that cannot be the reason for not withdrawal the money!!!

2. DDoS attacks on the servers of the company, using of IP-addresses that are listed in spam lists on the Internet to access your personal and trading accounts in the company –
I believe them some people are doing that – but I DIDNT! They simply put me on spam list without any proof!!! They didnt even gave their spam list IPs, so that is fake evidence!!!

From both reasons we can see they are using FAKE evidence and play not guilty, but there are different facts and they should pay me the rest of the money…

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by fxbrokertester on 05/26/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/26/15 the last contact was on 05/26/15

Details: 1.
Dear Mr./Mrs. G,

Your transaction has been temporarily suspended. In order to complete the transaction you are kindly requested to assist us in the framework of documentary check under the international “Know Your Customer” (KYC) program.

This is a standard procedure, that is recognized at the international level and consists in checking of the basic information and status of potential and existing clients. As the transparency has always been of a fundamental importance for our Company, so this documentary check is necessary in order to ensure that GAINSY is able to provide the services in accordance with the laws and regulations of the relevant authorities (in the registration country or country of residence).

In this regard, we are kindly asking you to provide us with the colour apostilled copies of the following documents:

1) Apostilled copies of documents confirming your identity: true copy of ID paper (Passport, Driving License).

2) Apostilled translation of documents confirming your identity: ID paper (Passport, Driving License) translated into English, if needed.

3) Apostilled copies of documents confirming your address: true copies of invoices of public services payments.

4) Apostilled translation of documents confirming your address: invoices of public services payments translated into English, if needed.

5) Apostilled copies of documents confirming your tax declaration: true copy of Tax Declaration paper.

6) Apostilled translation of documents confirming your tax declaration: Tax Declaration paper translated into English, if needed.

We hope it won't be difficult for you to provide us with the above-mentioned documents.

Thank you for your collaboration!

Best Regards,
GAINSY Inc Company
Support Department!

Dear Mr.,

We would like to inform you one more time that your initial deposit in the amount of $1370 (there were 3 transactions in the amount of $50, $500 and $820), as well as trading profit in the amount of $130, $1500 in total have been successfully refunded back to your bank account through bank wire transfer on the 15th of July, 2014.
Please pay attention to the fact, that your account is blocked by the company without a right to restore it due to the following reasons, as well as the violation of terms and conditions of the Client Agreement (clauses 3 and 4) that is available on the site in free access: unreasonable threatenings towards the company, spreading of fake information about the company on the Internet with the aim to spoil its reputation and get additional amounts of funds by a fraudulent way, DDoS attacks on the servers of the company, using of IP-addresses that are listed in spam lists on the Internet to access your personal and trading accounts in the company. The above mentioned activities together with emails that contain threatenings to the company are not reasonable, as you have received your initial balance and trading profit.
As a result of fraudulent activities mentioned above the company has faced considerable losses in the amount that can be estimated as $1,000,000. In case you want to continue your collaboration with the company and have your account unblocked, please kindly refund these losses, and send an application to restore your account via email together with a proof that you have covered the losses of the company.
Thank you for collaboration!

Best Regards,
GAINSY Inc Company
Security Department

Company representatives' emails: Security Department <security@gainsy.com>,
CEO <ceo@gainsy.com>,
institutional <institutional@gainsy.com>,
introducers <introducers@gainsy.com>,
fin <fin@gainsy.com>,
marketing <marketing@gainsy.com>,
hr <hr@gainsy.com>
CEO <ceo@gainsy.com>,
Kate Gilbert <kate.gilbert@gainsy.com>

Attachments

• Account Statement_9.10.14.pdf
    196.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Gainsy_failed_after I try to make withdrawal....jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Gainsy_billing_info.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 4
  • gainsy_answer1.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 5
And I also invited both(Gainsy and SVGFSA) to join threads...

invitation.jpg

According to your Scam Alerts thread, this started on October 9th. You filed just in time to avoid being disqualified. :)

Yo AsstMod! Can you get the ball rolling on this one?

I'm beginning to wonder what's up with Gainsy. Their rep came in and fixed a different issue. In your case, he keeps saying the money was sent, but hasn't bothered to follow up. I'm going to give their new contact one final warning.

Vgasper,

Please make a post here on Friday afternoon or sometime Saturday. If the post says you've heard nothing from Gainsy, the case will go for a vote around the time of the Asian Session open next week.

Back