GUILTY Case# 2015-117 | dodi1980 vs umofx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UmoFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dodi1980

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.umofx.com

My Case is: Hello my account number is 66116
I opened a mini account and deposited 500 usd. Made almost 1800 usd profit and than made a withdrawal request on the 03.06.2015 whcih has never been procceded. I wrote to them many email either to finance department or account department with no result and no answer till now. During that time I found out that they do not belonr to Financial Dispute Resolution. UMOFX membership for of the FDRS was terminated on 17 April following
notification of deregistration from the Financial Service Provider Register (FSPR). It appears that the company were deregistered following a request by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
So they are cheating clients.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by dodi1980 on 06/26/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/11/15 the last contact was on 06/25/15

Details: no answers from them

Company representatives' emails: michal szewczyk <michalszewczyk@interia.pl>

Attachments

• umofxstatement.JPG
    430.3 KB · Views: 6
  • client cabinet-umofx.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 5
Yo AsstMod. Looks more and more like Umo might be about to do a vanishing act. Can this one get a formal invite right away?

Invitation sent.

Dodi,

Please also sent an invitation to UmoFx to join your thread in Scam Alerts.

Doesn't seem to be as much detail or evidence as usual?

It also seams to have gone to a vote a lot quicker than usual?

However based on the evidence provided umo seems to be dodgy. GUILITY.

When a broker do not reply to email or any contact numbers, and also don't bother to explain their company's position on the issue at hand, that company is very obviously playing a delay tactic or is an outright scamming scumbag company.

When a broker do not reply to email or any contact numbers, and also don't bother to explain their company's position on the issue at hand, that company is very obviously playing a delay tactic or is an outright scamming scumbag company.

I agree to this.
GUILTY !

Looks like another broker heading down the path to the dark side to me. GUILTY!

dodi1980--cannot exactly understand one of your documents(the order summary one), and it looks like on june 3 your fund return was "pending," but if you have not received the money by now(over a month later), based on what you describe, the scam alarms are all going off! good luck with these clowns. btw, it sounds like you have a nice trading system. too bad the villains interfered with your receiving what you deserve. Guilty.--feaisland55

Back