GUILTY Case# 2015-120 | Alfred.B vs capitaltrustmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalTrustMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alfred.B

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaltrustmarkets.com/

My Case is: I have been waiting over 2 months for my withdrawal of 4200 USD.I get no answer from this scam broker.

But I think you know a lot about this thief.Obviosly you also struggled a lot with Reza Mokhtarian.

I hope you can help me with this case, because obviously you can still open an account with this scam broker.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Alfred.B on 06/29/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/28/15 the last contact was on 06/28/15

Details: I wrote a lot with Reza Mokhtarian via skype, in the beginning he wrote back, but after one month waiting for my withdrawal he didn't answer.

Company representatives' emails: Reza.M <accounts@capitaltrustmarkets.com>

Attachments

• CTM 2.docx
    469.9 KB · Views: 9
  • CTM.docx
    178.2 KB · Views: 9
I've issued the formal invite. I'll try to get Case IDs for new cases handed out tomorrow.

If CTM doesn't reply to me or post in your thread by the Asian Open on Sunday, your case goes to a vote.

If you can't trust CapitalTrustMarkets.com then..

If you can't trust capitaltrustmarkets.com then good for you, you shouldn't.

I'm curious about what the excuse will be this time for not honoring the withdrawal request that supposedly has already been approved. Will it be the ole "withdrawal? you are now under investigation for suspicious trading!" or "first, you need to bring in some new clients.. or send more money.." ?

We shall see. My vote is guilty since there should never be any excuses for not honoring a client's request for a timely withdrawal, ever.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by Alfred.B:

Did you not read my review on CTM on FPA of all the hard proof that this was a dodgy broker before you deposited money?

To bad you didn't and I don't think you will get your money back!

Of cause it's Guilty

If anyone has any doubts about what kind of scoundrel founded Capital Trust Markets, CLICK HERE to read some of the emails Reza Mokhtarian sent to me.

I sensed something wasn't right with this broker immediately so stopped my demo account at once. I feel for those being victimized by these thieves! Best of luck to them!

Back