GUILTY Case# 2015-147 | dhorst vs ColiseumFX

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ColiseumFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dhorst

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: ColiseumFX.com

My Case is: I purchased a subscription for coliseumFX for 2 months for $149.99 in June. Just two weeks later, the signal/copier provider cutoff his signal and gave the option to either sign up for 6 or 12 months with a huge extra payment, or to get a refund for my payment. I chose the refund, and received many promises that I would have it back the next week and so on... nothing happened. Now he doesn't reply to severeal mails or Skype messages anymore. This is fraud.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by David on 07/09/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/29/15 the last contact was on 08/24/15

Company representatives' emails: Name Unknown <coliseumfx@gmail.com>

Attachments

• skype discussion.pdf
    54.4 KB · Views: 5
  • INVOICE_69115_ColiseumFX.pdf
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
Please email them one more time. Invite them to your public thread in the Scam Alerts folder. Please post an update here and in the Scam Alerts thread when you've done this.

I wrote an Email to Coliseumfx with the link to the Scam alert folder. A screenshot of this email is posted here.

Attachments

• GMX - Scam alert at FPA .pdf
    13.7 KB · Views: 16
Well, Now this scammer out-link his hosting service with wix :( I vote for guilty but simply don't understand why you subscribe such services!

The invoice is definitely a sign of non compliance, there is no contact or business info, and the description merely states a connection / setup fee - no mention of signal provider / investment advice etc.. service whatsoever. This is a red flag. It may just be another fly by night pump and dump scheme. I would stay away from such creepy services.

They expected you to send them more money, and when you didn't they ran away with what they got from you. You should be careful with such services. Try asking for a charge back on your credit card.

Back