GUILTY Case# 2015-157 | Rodney Michaels vs AAoptions

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAoptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rodney Michaels

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: AAoptions.com

My Case is: Yes, i would like to file a case against the AAoptions. We tried to withdraw our $498 from our funds 12 days ago, yet nothing happened. No account manager has the decency to call us. The live support just told us that the request was sent already to the finance department. its so frustrating because they will hound you to trade and invest, manipulate you to do the deposit, but when it comes to withdrawal, no one seems to care

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Rodney Michaels on 09/14/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/03/15 the last contact was on 09/14/15

Details: they said that the request was sent to their finance department. thats all

Company representatives' emails: Victoria Saunders <victoriasaunders@aaoptions.com>

Attachments

• AAoptions scam!.docx
    158.3 KB · Views: 4
Yo AsstMod, it sounds like AAOption is ignoring Rodney. Can you please get a formal invite out soon?

It's been nearly 2 months since the withdrawal request was initially made on 8/31/2015, this grossly exceeds the industry standard timely manner for any modicum of decency and professional courtesy. If a broker does not ever allow for withdrawals, then what useful purpose does it serve?
So is AAoptions.com nothing but a bunch of lousy dirty rotten disgusting stinking scammers?
You decide.

It's been nearly 2 months since the withdrawal request was initially made on 8/31/2015, this grossly exceeds the industry standard timely manner for any modicum of decency and professional courtesy. If a broker does not ever allow for withdrawals, then what useful purpose does it serve?
So is AAoptions.com nothing but a bunch of lousy dirty rotten disgusting stinking scammers?
You decide.
I agree

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-26-10-43-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-26-10-43-03.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 4
I never liked that...ask for an withdrawal and then wait for weeks or even months..

I had the same but I never give up....I took allot of steps and after 10 months I got my money....
I was to polite and to nice....but that wont happen again...
After they refuse to send me the money I will take the steps much faster then they know I a not fooling around..

I have only 1 advice never give up until they are in JAIL

Back