GUILTY Case# 2015-160 | PilipenkoIgor vs SkyFx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SkyFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most scam organization of all time! including Adam Fishman, Tina Chuikov, Anna Brofman, Olia Kaiser, etc. headed by Benjamin Franz, which covers theirs scam activity, clouding our brains with their formal replies here!

I found the sites where a huge number of reviews of the SkyFX as a scam. I posted on these sites my comments and invited all the deceived people here, so they wrote their stories here. And I repeat again and again on all sites the same story of scam, the same as my story and the stories of others who posted their reviews.

Dear Mr. Pilipenko,

We have once again investigated your case, and looked deeper into it.

In our department, great service beats fast service, therefore the laggard reply.

At the same time we have been given you the opportunity to tell this forum the reality of your situation.

After not seeing the true status of your claim disclosed in this forum by your part, we proceed to state publicly that we have a legal document: “No claim and settlement letter” signed by you on the 30.07.2015.

After having settled your claim, you received a compensation, which you used to continue your trading activity until the 27.08.2015, date on which your funds were lost by activity performed by you and only you, as shown by your P/L.

One day later on the 28.08.2015 you came to this forum and accused us of being scammers.

Today, after almost two months of waiting for you to expose the reality of this situation, we find no reason to longer treat your claim.

Regards,

SKYFX CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Dear Mr. Pilipenko,

We have once again investigated your case, and looked deeper into it.

In our department, great service beats fast service, therefore the laggard reply.

At the same time we have been given you the opportunity to tell this forum the reality of your situation.

After not seeing the true status of your claim disclosed in this forum by your part, we proceed to state publicly that we have a legal document: “No claim and settlement letter” signed by you on the 30.07.2015.

After having settled your claim, you received a compensation, which you used to continue your trading activity until the 27.08.2015, date on which your funds were lost by activity performed by you and only you, as shown by your P/L.

One day later on the 28.08.2015 you came to this forum and accused us of being scammers.

Today, after almost two months of waiting for you to expose the reality of this situation, we find no reason to longer treat your claim.

Regards,

SKYFX CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Dear Benjamin. I would like to inform you that this money is a bonus, which can not be removed from the account! It was transferred to me before I signed something. Olga Kaiser, who phoned me on this occasion said that restore my deposit for a month and I can take it off.
When I'm in a state of shock signed the void paper I was immediately denied in help.Also that this paper has no legal force, because in it there are no seals and it is not notarized, I told about this service support. But support told me that everything is OK, the main sign of it, it's just a formality, that you have not taken the bonus money. Then, when I realized that I was again deceived, I wrote to you with the request to give me at least one professional trader. You told me that you do not have such !!!!!!! (screenshot of the letter below) And then you say that you're not scammers ???? Look at the reviews of people from around the world on all sites !!! They write the same feedback about the one and same scheme of deception, about the same people in your company !!! If you were really a professional company, you would have done everything to avoid losing customer accounts and if it has so happened that would do anything to help him recover !!!
1.png

1.png
2.png

3.png

So after a SkyIB wipes out a client account (apparently ILLEGALLY), the best Sky can offer is a $5k bonus and suggest using an EA.

Back