GUILTY Case# 2015-163 | mtuoliv vs weoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Weoption.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtuoliv

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.weoption.com

My Case is: This company is scamming me because

I requested a withdrawal request via Wire-Transfer of $1,019 on 2015-09-01 03:20:45; which they Declined on 2015-09-07 15:51:44 without informing me.

On the same day (2015-09-07 15:51:44) I re-submitted the withdrawal but till now 2015-09-22 (13 business days); It's still PENDING in case they claim to process withdrawal via WIRE-Transfer within 7 business days, and they are not willing reply to my emails.

I have even requested them to reverse my capital of $1,500 to my balance but till now there is no answer.

I am requesting your help to fight against this SCAM Broker, Finally they will give me my money.
($1,500+$1,019)

you can contact them to stock-market@weoption.com
Thank you FPA

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Olivier on 09/18/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/19/15 the last contact was on 09/22/15

Details: They are just not willing to reply to my emails.
I hope they will reply to yours

Company representatives' emails: Robert M. WeOption Broker <robert@weoption.com>

Attachments

• weoption1.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Weoption2.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 6
  • weoption3.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 6
Invite them to your thread in Scam Alerts. Post an update there and here when you've done that.

Hello,
I have sent them an invitation via email to join the thread.
But the sad terrible thing is that now, I can not even log in to my account.
They made it INACTIVE.

If they don't reply by the end of the US session on Monday, post an update and hopefully AsstMod can send them a formal invitation.

Hi,
They have not replied to my invitation,
AsstMod should send them a formal invitation

Hello everyone,

It seems WeOption does not willing to reply to the Formal Invitation sent by AsstMod.
I think the case should go in open ones

Still no answer. This is going public now. If nothing happens in the Scam Alerts thread or this thread to make me think this is going to be resolved very soon, then it goes for a vote next week.

Although it is too early for me to vote guily or not, I did it. My decision is based on the fact that all platforms have the practice to cold call you from 6 AM to 12 AM with their stupid promotions and to beg you go open a trading account with them. But when it comes to withdrawing from the account, this is what happens. Halloween is comming.

Back