GUILTY Case# 2015-163 | mtuoliv vs weoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Weoption.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still now, they made my account INACTIVE without evening returning back my Deposit!!!!! ($1,500). what a kind of Broker!

mtuoliv--from what you say, they sound Guilty of not returning your money. (btw, probably my fault, but i don't understand what your 3 evidence attachments show--two of them were the same image of a declined or cancelled withdrawal request, and one was just some general fx junk: in case you are going to your creditcard/bank or to a regulatory agency of somekind, it would probably be good to have clearer, better evidence. if i missed something here, apologies! ). good luck with the scoundrels.-- feaisland55

Hi feaisland55,
Weoption is Guilty because they have now made my Acount INACTIVE. in case I have made a deposit of $1,500 which they never returned before Closing my account for no reason.
Actually the case started when I was able to log in my account, but now even Log in is impossible!!!
What a kind of SCAM Broker (weoption.com)

The 1st and 2nd attachments show the withdrawl request and deposits. The 3rd attachment is displaying a trade request with a $0.50 (fifty cents) balance. Were there some losing trades prior to the withdrawl request? Having personally been scammed by binary brokers, I'm not going to justify their non response. More information is need before a vote can be given. This broker should be willing to speak for their (non) actions, and explain the details of the account.

Weoption.com "over 200 assets" .. "world class trading" or scamming? Most likely if it's against their policy to provide withdrawals in a timely manner, then all of these so called "200 assets" just sit on their demo server, while they simulate "losses" until all your money is gone. All of their payment processors and creditors should be called directly to file a formal complaint against this "world class" boiler room scam operation. It's time to fight back folks.

Hi AZLAND85,

Actually at the moment I can not even log in my account in case I deposited $1,500 and so, far the profits was $1,019 which make total of $2,519
I have never got even my Deposit.
How can we call that behavior of weoption.com ?
I attached a screenshot showing a message system tell me when I try to log in

Attachments

• INACTIVE Account Proof.jpg
    INACTIVE Account Proof.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 3
Still now,
WeOption Scam is not willing to reply here
How do you expect to post here when they are guilty? They had already stolen thousands of US dollars and perhaps they are thinking of opening a new company...this is what happens in the real world. Honest and transparent companies are some kind of a myth.

Back