GUILTY Case# 2015-166 | Des Hall vs skyfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SkyFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too bad. SkyFx once had a representative who cared about fixing problems. She left and now the company's gone straight down the toilet.

GUILTY!!!

Des Hall--based on what you report, these people sound totally guilty. is there any way to get your money back(regulatory agencies, the courts, physical violence, etc)? --feaisland55
ps: your contemporaneous log is good, but it is too bad that the skype logs or recordings got lost--if you use a regulatory agency, it would probably want clearer evidence: otherwise it would be too easy for these liars to win! just a thought. good luck in getting the money back!

No, still have " MOST COPIES "

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 4
I found the sites where a huge number of reviews of the SkyFX as a scam. I posted on these sites my comments and invited all the deceived people here, so they wrote their stories here. And I repeat again and again on all sites the same story of scam, the same as my story and the stories of others who posted their reviews.

Dear Mr. Hall,

We have been investigating your case for the past months with more detail.

In our department, great service beats fast service, therefore the laggard reply.

Over this long period of time, in our customer service department, we have not received concrete "probative" evidence of your claims in order to assist you.

The only material you have provided us with are screen-shots of call logs (that you claimed were now hacked and erased), but you have not provided us with those call log voice recordings or written evidence from any other source regarding your communications with James Marshall.

In our department we best assist our clients with evidence that is deemed valuable (“probative”), proof that can be collected for analysis and investigation.

The type of evidence collected will vary with the type of claim. In your case, it would be common sense to attach communication received from the person that performed the calls.

In many instances, our department is able to reach a conclusion on a case after piecing together physical information that is collected from our clients.

After not being able to receive evidence from your part we have conducted a secondary review to ensure that your case has been thoroughly searched, and we have reached the same outcome as before. We do not have enough evidence to reach a conclusion. Legal and claim procedures can be dismissed due to lack of evidence, as in your case.

We would like to emphasize that our department sees no sign/proof of wrongdoing from the part of SkyFX and therefore we are once again not being able to assist you.

In any case you are invited to appeal if you have substantial evidence relating to another form of communication that can allow us to service you.

Yours sincerely,

SKYFX CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Wow, it only took Ben a month to finally show up and say he can't find any evidence against his own company. :p

Thanks for your great service and time you have spent Benjamin. It/s a shame you and your staff can't put this great sevice into practice when it is needed.

Experience with your company now shows me not to trust you or your judgement.that you have provided, as it has failed before.

Back