GUILTY Case# 2015-171 | Daph-the-trader vs strikezonetrading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that StrikeZoneTrading.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daph-the-trader

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.strikezonetrading.com

My Case is: Market Check Down www.marketcheckdown.com (also, www.strikezonetrading.com and www.thetradingempire.com) offer education and signals for Forex Trading. Their address is listed as Las Vegas but all signs point to Orlando. Their website claims 80-90% success and their promotional material is convincing. The company is run by Zen Alldredge and his family.
I tried a demo in May 2015 for $97. Not ONE signal I received was correct. Luckily, I didn't place any trades.
I sent them a polite note asking them to cancel my account.
I continued to receive signals and got suspicious. I checked my credit card statement and found that they had charged my credit card almost $200 that month! Another polite email, and they apologised and refunded my money.
The summer went by and suddenly I got some signals in September. To my horror, I discovered that they had been charging my credit card every month! They now have taken almost $600!!
I have sent about 12 emails, Skypes, LinkedIn, etc messages and have been completely ignored. I know they are still there as they responded quite quickly to a sales enquiry placed anonymously.
Anyway, the statistics are lies, the signals are lucky guesses at best, they have robbed my money and they refuse to communicate.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Daph-the-trader on 10/07/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/01/15 the last contact was on 10/06/15

Details: They have completely ignored me.

Company representatives' emails: Kanin Alldredge <info@strikezonetrading.com>
Zen Alldredge <info@marketcheckdown.com>

Attachments

• cancel membership.PNG
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
  • email.PNG
    44.5 KB · Views: 7
Look on the back of your credit card or in your credit card's statement. There should be a phone number. Call it and ask for the fraud department. Explain that these are unauthorized charges and the company is not responding to requests to stop the charges to to credit you. Ask for a chargeback do be done immediately.

After you've done that, send an email to Kanin and Zen. Ask them to please come and join your discussion thread in the Scam Alerts folder.

Look on the back of your credit card or in your credit card's statement. There should be a phone number. Call it and ask for the fraud department. Explain that these are unauthorized charges and the company is not responding to requests to stop the charges to to credit you. Ask for a chargeback do be done immediately.

After you've done that, send an email to Kanin and Zen. Ask them to please come and join your discussion thread in the Scam Alerts folder.

Thanks. I had, in fact, informed MasterCard and the wheels are in motion. It could take weeks, however. I sent emails yesterday to Kanin, Zen and Diane Alldrege through their 3 websites' contact pages, via normal email, via Skype and via LinkedIn. I made it clear that I had written a review on Forex Peace Army and I will continue to write reviews on other forums. Still no response. Incredible! I found a phone number but, no matter what time of day you call, they have a message saying to call "12 noon to 4pm, Monday to Friday"

I have probably now sent 20 messages and have been ignored. I sent an anonymous sales enquiry and I got a response right away! Of course, they requested my credit card details. LOL

Yo AsstMod! Any reason not to drop a formal invite on these people while we wait to see if Mastercard and the issuing bank get around to fixing this?

As an update: A third party complained to them, on my behalf, and the response was insulting. They claimed I had never cancelled and was blaming them for something and suddenly demanded a refund.

I again, yesterday, sent them a copy of my email from May cancelling the subscription, and a copy of their email from June acknowledging it.

I also explained that I wasn't blaming them for lack of success. I was blaming them for credit card fraud!

They claim that In was "gladly" using their services, videos, education, live trading room, etc, and suddenly needed a refund. I stopped using the service in May (after paying $97 for a demo month) because not one single trade alert was correct!

This is one of the reason I never use Credit cards...
I hope you get your money fast
They had no right to take money after an cancellation and those $97 on your first month has to be returned as well to your credit card....

Its a fake signal service that is no good, you are not satisfied with their service then you have the right to ask your money back to the FULL

This is just a fake company that wants to make money on their own clients by giving fake signals...these are thief's...

Back