GUILTY Case# 2015-180 | Amit Sadh vs interactive-option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Interactive Option is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amit Sadh

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.interactive-option.com

My Case is: I deposited $600 in Interactive options but when i made withdrawal request of $577 then Interactiveoptions did not release my withdrawal and when i contacted them they told me, it takes 20 business days to release the withdrawal. I said ok. But after some days when i looked my account, i saw that 2 big trades of $285 each is opened. I really do not know who traded in my account, when i told them about this they told me that they will investigate it and specify the trades. Now my balance become $7 only. I know now that Interactiveoption is doing fraud with me. I am still contacting them. I have attached the screenshot proof.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Fraud of Interactiveoption.com on 10/09/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/09/15 the last contact was on 10/14/15

Details: Hi Amit,

I was in a week vacation in Zanzibar.
I'll answer your questions once I've investigated the matter.

Reply from John Grant

Company representatives' emails: <john.g@interactiveoption.com>
<support@interactiveoption.com>

Attachments

• INT1.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 6
  • int2.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 7
  • int3.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 7
Invite John and anyone else you have an email address for to join your public thread in Scam Alerts. Post an update here and in your Scam Alerts thread when you've done that.

I hope the invitation was to the thread in Scam Alerts. Access to threads in Case Preparation is limited.

I gave him this page link to join the thread but if Joh or interactive really want to reply here they will come, but i do not think so that they will reply here. Because they have no answer for me and they have just stolen my funds but i will fight with them regarding my funds. and i need FPA's help in this matter.

Since they can't see this page until it moves to Open Cases, that doesn't qualify as an invitation. Log out of your account and then try to look at this page and you'll see what I mean.

Email them a again and send a link to your thread in Scam Alerts,

Hi Sir, I am not receiving any reply from Interactive. It has been so many days. Now what will happen ? How will i get my money ?

Back