GUILTY Case# 2015-190 | therocketman vs greenzone-options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Greenzone-options.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These guys are scum. I have worked briefly with at least 5 Binary Brokers and 2 Managed accounts. Every one of them B.S. ed me at one time or another. I will have a complaint up soon about Autotradingbinary.com and Citrades.com.

They said the exact same thing regarding theforms after lying to me about wiring half my money. They asked me to take down my Forum Comments here on FPA. I have my Bank investigating them now. It took some work but BOA said they have heard of them before and have both said names as suspected Fraud.

ANYWAY THE FORUMS LIKE FOREX PEACE ARMY ARE OUR BIGGEST WEAPON AGAINST THESES GUYS.
AND
Greenzone-options.com IS GUILTY (I almost went with these guys a while back.)

It seems that it it the time of the year where all options scams are getting out of hand. I guess all those options brokers want to close the year and run with as much profit as they can before starting a new year and doing it all over again. Wake up, scam people, sleep, repeat.

It seems that it it the time of the year where all options scams are getting out of hand. I guess all those options brokers want to close the year and run with as much profit as they can before starting a new year and doing it all over again. Wake up, scam people, sleep, repeat.
Agree.

Thanks for your comments and support guys. Are there any steps I can take after Court decision ?

See if you can find any more victims. You can't be the only one who was burned when they went offline.

Also, make sure to file complaints with eConsumer.gov and the financial regulators in your country. Any information about how you sent the funds could be useful.

Back