GUILTY Case# 2015-190 | therocketman vs greenzone-options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Greenzone-options.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

therocketman

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.greenzone-options.com

My Case is: I signed up for an account with Greenzone through Torii group signals on 6.July 2015. I found early on that there was a discrepancy between price quotes given by the signal trader ( who was using Greenzone), and the price quoted on my own GZ platform. Consequently, a lot of the signals were losers.
I decided to try their "Follow the Pro " programmes, where they boast a small group of professional binary traders with successful track records. The sign up period was for 3 months, during which time the trader was given control of my account, and I couldn't stop trades, or trade myself. This particular trader was called Gavin Millar, and his average success rate was claimed to be 85%. He started trading my account on 17. july 2015. By July 26 I was writing to my "account manager ", Eva Minkin, expressing my concern at his low level of success, and his high risk rate. They relpied by saying that traders do their best, but they would refer my account to the trading department to have it monitored.
Almost exactly in the middle of the term , my account had reached almost $22,000.00 balance, but from then on slid backwards and downwards rapidly.
At the beginning of October I wrote expressing my alarm about the way he was trading, and how he was chasing losses with very high risk trades. He would normally trade over a 30 min. period - all 60 second trades !!
I asked them to stop him trading, when my balance was about $10,000.00 to at least prevent any further loss. they replied " We can't just stop trading before the end of contract, we can only temporarily freeze your account. The days without trading will be added to the term." So I was completely hog tied .
Shortly after this , they wrote; "The trading department has been requested to review your account carefully, everything will be fine." Everything will be fine ??
On October 12th I wrote to them and lodged my formal complaint, asking for compensation by way of the return of my $5000 deposit, plus $5000 in compensation for loss of profits.
They replied " We sincerely apologize. We are now investigating this issue. However, we don't quite understand why you decided to take this issue to forums and we are not happy about it, but it's up to you."
Since then I have written them several email, all of wich are documented in the file I am attaching with this submission.
Their very last reply to me has been " We will definitely resolve this within a couple of weeks. We are sorry that it's taking so long and we appreciate your patience." mailed to me on Oct 27th.
I don't believe for a moment that they intend to resolve this in my favour, if at all. It takes about 10 mins to look at the data to work out exactly what has been going on, or rather what has not been going on with my account.

There is detail about my complaint on the Scam Alert I posted : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/greenzone-options-scam.42384/

there a lot of things that are not quite right about this company. Their website is down a lot of the time, so i don't know how anybody else can trade consistently. They have only syarted answering emails since i lodged my complaint, otherwise they tend to ignore you. You cannot get them on the phone. Their phone number in the Uk is a sham, and their London address, is just a postal address - I know eactly where it is because I used to live nearby, and the address is used by many other unscrupulous trading companies.
They are not regulated by any authorities in the UK, US or even in Cyprus. I'm just amazed that I'm the only one that seems to have complained about them on the forum.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by therocketman on 10/30/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/20/15 the last contact was on 10/26/15

Details: Dear Mr. Spendlove,
During period of highly volatile market our traders didn't cope with it as well as it had been planned.
We sincerely apologize. We are now investigating this issue. However, we don't quite understand why you decided to take this issue to forums and we are not happy about it, but it's up to you.
Best regards,
Greenzone-options support team 2015-10-14
---------------------------
Dear mr. Spendlove,
Once we sort everything out and come up with the solution, we will inform you.
Best regards,
Greenzone-options support team 2015-10-15
--------------------------------------------
Dear mr. Spendlove,
We understand your desire to resolve this swiftly and within a timely manner, and we are doing our best to do so but this is a serious issue that can't be rushed. When we finish running appropriate checks, we will get in touch with you.
Best regards,
Greenzone-options support team 2015-10-20
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear mr. Spendlove,
We haven't neglected to send you the contract. You have accepted our terms and conditions electronically. While opening an account you have been requested to confirm that you have read and understood our terms and conditions. You have confirmed that you did.
Best regards,
Greenzone-options support team 2015-10-23
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear mr. Spendlove,
We are in the process of data analysis and finishing up with tech checks.
Best regards,
Greenzone-options support team 2015-10-23
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear mr. Spendlove,
We will definitely resolve this within a couple of weeks. We are sorry that it's taking so long and we appreciate your patience.
Best regards,
Greenzone-options support team 2015-10-27

Company representatives' emails: support <support@greenzone-options.com>

Attachments

• Copy.Email.LloydsBank.20.10.15.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 3
Looks like you've been more than patient with them.

Yo AsstMod! When you have a moment, can you send the formal FPA invite out on this one?

Guilty why because any company with a suspicious contract that restricts the customer from stopping buying selling any time they want is alarming and the silent treatment that I hate is hear to...
3530579_t.jpg

Back