GUILTY Case# 2015-196 | Ravens vs Optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 98.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very bad account manager, I'd not trust a penny to the guy. Cannot vote on broker's guilty matter yet though on the basis of that data. If they give you your money that is left back, that is not a scam. If they do not - they are not only a scam but also TRAGIC investors with no financial intellect whatsoever (robbery intelect is quite high in case of them though).

You see money comes in the hard way yet we are quick to give it away very easily. Optionxo are pure thieves, crooks, liers and am sure this is not the first scam. Ben, patrick and glen should be on the FBI list. And like i said dont waste your money asking people to trade your money if you are not ready to heart the risk.

Guys i think should be independent body like FPA but with the power to force pay the money back after investigation,or even shut down SCAM BROKERS for good.
Thats way FOREX wilbe better and safer place to trade.
It is good to say trust with you money NO ONE but usually problem starts when you trying to withdraw the money.few months ago FOREX WATCH DOG was happy with OPTIONXO ...
change tune now..
Any BINARY OPTIONS know theirs are free to steal any money from their clients with out any penalties on them,because who is going to the court and fight for $5000.00
You going to win in the court BUT COURT COST will be GREATER than $5000.00
Thats why they happy steal the money and take no punishment for this illegal activity.
WHERE IS FEDERAL POLICE THIS IS STEALING MONEY FROM THE INNOCENT PEOPLES
ON THE INTERNATIONAL SCALE.

M trade tried such with me and I'm good with what I've gotten back thus far; how is the charge back going, you should be able to get something back if you made a good case. Good luck Bro!

Back