GUILTY Case# 2015-196 | Ravens vs Optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 98.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravens

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Optionsxo.com

My Case is: After trading with Lance Jayes a broker at Optionsxo for six months (depositing 29,000USD), I was in not getting anywhere to making money that is needed to relocate and buy a house. Lance Jayes offered to trade for me if I deposited an extra 10,000USD and he would make about 3,000 USD a day and my account would be 100,000USD by January 2016. After a few weeks he had only lost trades and said he was no good at short term trading and put in a few long term trades. He then went on holiday and after trying to contact him John Lewis called to say he would rectify my account and there is no way anyone could make 3,000 a day. In a few minutes he lost the remaining 20,000USD (not real money because of all the bonuses, which Lance Jayes lied about) in my account he then asked for more money after refusing I was put on the Patrick Green who told me he was the CEO and he would trade Ferrari and Google to restore my account, trades reserved for his Million Dollar clients. Glen Nelson was put on the line to ensured me (verbally and in writing) that if I deposited a further 20,000USD a risk free trade would be put on in the following week and all profits and deposit would be returned to me. Patrick Green put the trade on for the 31/12/15, he knew my situation and how much I needed the money. After I complained and spoke with Glen Nelson again he apologised and wrote in an email that "Optionsxo would add 20,000USD into my trading account as a bonus and you the client 6,000USD. We will open 1 insured trade that expires on Monday 2nd of November. Then you shall withdraw all profits from the trade including the bonus of 20k back into you Bank account and deposit of 6,000USD. The trade will take place under my supervision. The trade did not take place as said Patrick Green placed the trade on 2nd November closing the 3rd November the trade closed at 47,060USD. I wrote to the Financial Department multiple times to transfer the funds and confirm this had been done. I wrote to Patrick Green on Skype before he started work that day 3rd November 2015 to transfer the funds into my bank account. He then proceeded to lose all the money in my account on trades. I spoke with a Manager Ben Sterling who said he couldn't help me and to talk to my broker about it. Glen Nelson and Patrick Green have not responded to me calling the company on Skype or emails multiple times about getting my money back.

Patrick Green has not responded to my calls or my messages on Skype or emails.

Phone calls to the office have ended with no call backs from Glen Nelson or Patrick Green.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ravens on 11/05/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/01/15 the last contact was on 11/08/15

Details: Ben Sterling (Management) said after I asked for the 47,000USD to be retired to my ban account, "I can't help you speak to your broker" then cut me off the Skype connection.

No response from the Finance Department or Patrick Green for over one week.

Glen Nelson used Patrick Greens email to communicate, when I called and asked for him to call back he didn't call.

Company representatives' emails: Patrick Green<patrickg@optionsxo.com>
Finance Department Kim White<finance@optionsxo.com>

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 9.13.12 am.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 11.44.49 pm.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 11.43.04 pm.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 11.45.12 pm.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 11.44.57 pm.png
    86 KB · Views: 8
Yo AsstMod! Looks like OptionXO is getting a big spike in complaints. Can you go ahead and issue the formal invite soon?

No response. An OptionsXO representative turned up in another thread on Friday and made one post. He hasn't replied to anything since then.

This is now proceeding to the Open Cases folder. If there is no significant progress, it will go to a vote next week.

But you how could you be so stupid and trust your money with thugs who dont know how to trade? You were corned my boss and let it be a learn curve. Trust you money with no one and dont expect results in just afew months.

After no response from Optionsxo about the 47k, where 40k was lost in an hour by Patrick Green after asking to transfer all funds to me as promised. One trade came through in my account at 12k. No one replied to requests for this money to be returned to me. I organised a charge back with my bank. Patrick Green called me to tell me to cancel it or the money will not be returned and account is frozen. I refused.Ben Sterling got on the line he threatened me over and over he said "I will get my team of Lawyers onto you and it will cost you a lot of money, I do this all the time I am a son of a ***** and I love doing this". (13/11/15)

@olaaka carlos Even if he is "stupid," that doesn't give Optionsxo the right to take his money. Do you agree? That'd be like me saying, "Ok, I know some elderly people don't understand the Internet well, so I have the right to scam them and take their money because they're stupid."

Let's stop blaming the victim, and let's take these vultures down. (No disrespect intended, olaaka, just wanted to share a different perspective.)

They seem to be affilated with virtnext.com being promoted all over the internet by Michael Freeman and company for binary options. Anyone been scammed by this or have any usefull info about the results?

Back