GUILTY Case# 2015-209 | camille caillaut vs Plus500.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Plus500.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Plus500.com

My Case is: I had deposited money in my plus500 account. After making a profit of 35k euros with Japan 225 in one position (the position was open for more then 6 hours), i tried withdrawing my money on 20/11/2015. I started to get anxious when 5 business days passed and when i still didn't get my money. So i contacted them for the fist time and they told me 'It takes 3-7 business days'. When the 7th business day passed, i contacted support again and they told me 'We have forwared your inquiry to the relevant department'. So i had to wait for them to find out what was wrong. A woman called 'Amy' responded to the ticket on Friday 3th december. She said the relevant departement was checking my issue. And then sunday morning, my account was restricted.. I tried contacting Amy again and ask her what the hell was wrong and she ignored me.
Today on 8/12/2015, my withdrawal got canceled. Without even giving a reason.

Now my withdrawal is still open after 18 days, and my account got restricted! My account was fully verified!! Please help me out guys, i saw this helped Pieter Vogel. He had the same problem like me.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Camille Caillaut on 12/07/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/29/15 the last contact was on 12/06/15

Details: 'I would like to inform you that your query was forwarded to the relevant department. Please be assured that you will be contacted as soon as I receive their answer.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Georgi'

Company representatives' emails: There is no mail only tickets system <nomail@plus500.be>

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
Send them a link to your thread in Scam Alerts and ask them to join the discussion

Only a limited number of people can see threads here. As a person who started a thread, you can see yours, but cannot see the others.

The standard policy is for the person filing the complaint to send an initial invitation to the thread in Scam Alerts. Sometimes, that alone is enough to get a company's attention.

On 13 december they asked me for another ID, so i sent them my Driver license and my national ID.
It has been now from 13 december that i heared something from their side..

This is starting to be a nightmare. It has been already 1 month and they still didn't tell me the reason why my account got restricted and i'm not able to withdraw my money.

I also told them to check forexpeacearmy.com, but they didn't respond untill now.

I also have been wondering why has this case not been processed yet?

Plus500 claims they are in touch with you. Have the contacted you since you made post #5 above.

Nope, they are lieing. Their live support has been telling me for 2 weeks that i would receive my answer shortly..

I really think it's time to open this case...

Last time, I played this game with Plus500. Eventually, it took moving the case thread to Open Cases to get any real action. I'm not going to waste time on debating whether or not they are helping you this time.

I'm moving this to Open Cases now. I'll let Plus500 know that the vote will start next week if they don't get in touch with you and make significant progress towards getting you paid.

Back