GUILTY Case# 2015-213 | Axel85 vs visionbinary.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that VisionBinary.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to call them up again to ask when are they going to process my request. I guess my status will be change to CANCEL automatically. Lets see!

Hi ruseneca,

Of course... It had been verified long time ago and I had successfully receive my withdrawal before.

Hi ruseneca,

Of course... It had been verified long time ago and I had successfully receive my withdrawal before.

I hope that they hadn't been trying to build a trust with your past withdrawals. Their actions do not correspond with Terms you've agreed with.
I just chatted with their support from where it was claimed that each client has a different case. Please, do contact them again with your account information to know what is the reason that your withdrawal is still with pending status. It's not strange, it simply rings the bell.

I hope that they hadn't been trying to build a trust with your past withdrawals. Their actions do not correspond with Terms you've agreed with.
I just chatted with their support from where it was claimed that each client has a different case. Please, do contact them again with your account information to know what is the reason that your withdrawal is still with pending status. It's not strange, it simply rings the bell.
I had just called them up and even record our conversations. Confirmed that I'm not bonded with any bonus and account is fully verified. They said they will contact me via email between 24-48 hours. Let's see what's going to happen next. I guess my withdrawal request will become cancelled status again and I will need to resubmit the request.

I had just called them up and even record our conversations. Confirmed that I'm not bonded with any bonus and account is fully verified. They said they will contact me via email between 24-48 hours. Let's see what's going to happen next. I guess my withdrawal request will become cancelled status again and I will need to resubmit the request.

Then make a screenshot of your account ( if you haven't done so ). I hope that you've requested your full balance from the account. This is unregulated company, a subsidiary of scammers, there's no reason to operate with such people.

Back