GUILTY Case# 2015-213 | Axel85 vs visionbinary.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that VisionBinary.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had just called them up and even record our conversations. Confirmed that I'm not bonded with any bonus and account is fully verified. They said they will contact me via email between 24-48 hours. Let's see what's going to happen next. I guess my withdrawal request will become cancelled status again and I will need to resubmit the request.
No Calls and email from anyone yet. 48 hours had passed.

No Calls and email from anyone yet. 48 hours had passed.
Seems that all of us were right. Their vision is to build a trust at first and then steal your money. The woman from the support tried everything to convince me that this case is nothing more than defaming the company by some competitor. When I wrote that the company has already been defamed by a regulator, another denial was sent to me.
Finding a good lawyer is the only option, Axel. As I wrote in my first post to that case, they are a subsidiary of another scam company, it should be easy to find them somewhere offshore. Unfortunately, such legal actions cost you money. You will need to think about the benefits of taking such actions. Anyway, from my personal experience, I could share that it is hard to find such companies offshore, especially unregulated ones. Their management will also continue their dark business with another business entity. Such companies operate no more than 3 years, then they are sold closed.

Haha i'm thinking of treating my vision binary account as a test account, just play around with it and if i loose all the money, i dont care anymore.

From their site: Vision Binary is a subsidiary, owned and operated by Smartech Limited, Cedar Hill Crest Villa, St. Vincent & Grenadines

Smartech was also behind UKoptions:
leaprate.com/2015/03/british-columbia-regulator-warns-about-unauthorized-broker-uk-options

I believe Smartech is actually based in Israel. A total. scam

Hi Axel85 , was your matter with Vision Binary ever sorted?
Hi, nope. Till now it had been months, I'm still not able to get back my funds. As usual, called them and they said that someone will call me back but no calls from anyone. Email support, finance and account manager, no one reply my mail.

Hi, nope. Till now it had been months, I'm still not able to get back my funds. As usual, called them and they said that someone will call me back but no calls from anyone. Email support, finance and account manager, no one reply my mail.

I guess I should forget about getting my money back then....

Back