GUILTY Case# 2015-213 | Axel85 vs visionbinary.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that VisionBinary.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axel85

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: visionbinary.com/

My Case is: My money is now stuck with Vision Binary and they refused to refund me my money. I had submitted a withdrawal request on 9 November and it was not process after 48 hours. I had ring them up many times and confirmed that i had my account verified and fulfilled the trading lot size to get back all my capital. Send them plenty of emails asking for updates but no reply at all. Just received a call from a new account manager assigned to me and they still have the guts to ask me to fund my account with more capital for upcoming trading oppotunities. After i hung up the call, i notice that my withdrawal request which was in pending status for almost a month had changed to cancelled. On 14 December, i submitted a withdrawal request again. Today 11 December, i notice status had been changed to cancelled again. I would like to file an official complain or police report against Vision Binary.Thanks in advance.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by ALERT! Vision binary is a scam broker on 12/10/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/31/15 the last contact was on 12/10/15

Details: No reply from anyone.

Company representatives' emails: Support <support@visionbinary.com>
Finance <finance@visionbinary.com>
Amy Geller <amy.geller@visionbinary.com>
Dave Green <dave.green@visionbinary.com>

Attachments

• ss1.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ss2.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ss3.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ss4.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 5
  • ss5.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 4
Had just submitted a new request again and i realise the request was cancelled by AM 'account manager'. Called up vision binary for the reason of my cancellation but i got no answer.

Attachments

• cancel1.JPG
    cancel1.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
  • cancel2.JPG
    cancel2.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
  • new request.JPG
    new request.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 4
Please email VisionBinary. Send them a link to your thread in Scam Alerts. Ask them to come and join the discussion in that thread. Post a note here and in your Scam Alerts thread when you are done.

Hi, I had send vision binary the link to scam alert thread.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 4
Please email VisionBinary. Send them a link to your thread in Scam Alerts. Ask them to come and join the discussion in that thread. Post a note here and in your Scam Alerts thread when you are done.

Hi moderator, no response from them after sending them the link. Totally ignore.

I've just issued a formal invitation. Please post an update early next week to let me know if they've gotten in touch with you or not.

Just check the status, still in pending since 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• status.GIF
    status.GIF
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
From their site: Vision Binary is a subsidiary, owned and operated by Smartech Limited, Cedar Hill Crest Villa, St. Vincent & Grenadines

Smartech was also behind UKoptions:
leaprate.com/2015/03/british-columbia-regulator-warns-about-unauthorized-broker-uk-options

Last edited by a moderator:
Back