GUILTY Case# 2016-002 | Teresa Bebb vs no1options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that No1Options.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They could do either. Post an update this weekend about whether or not you've heard from them.

Teresa--I'm so conflicted on this: you sound like a nice person, and I really want to say the scoundrels did you wrong, but I just don't quite see it or maybe understand it. It sounds like you gave them authority to trade for you, but you also requested that they send a certain amount of funds to you from your account(on 1 October). Noone would expect them to release money to you if they lost it all(which they apparently did), right? If you had rescinded trading authority, it would be a different story. On the other hand, if they are soundrels and you gave warning that you would be withdrawing your funds, I can imagine them making believe they lost all of your money (and putting it in their filthy pockets). So, even though I have some misgivings: based on conjecture and on your apparent nice personality, I vote Guilty. Good luck getting what is yours!--feaisland55

Teresa--I'm so conflicted on this: you sound like a nice person, and I really want to say the scoundrels did you wrong, but I just don't quite see it or maybe understand it. It sounds like you gave them authority to trade for you, but you also requested that they send a certain amount of funds to you from your account(on 1 October). Noone would expect them to release money to you if they lost it all(which they apparently did), right? If you had rescinded trading authority, it would be a different story. On the other hand, if they are soundrels and you gave warning that you would be withdrawing your funds, I can imagine them making believe they lost all of your money (and putting it in their filthy pockets). So, even though I have some misgivings: based on conjecture and on your apparent nice personality, I vote Guilty. Good luck getting what is yours!--feaisland55
Hi, thanks for your thoughts and yes, I did give him authority to trade but I also gave him instruction NOT to trade €10,000 of the funds so that I was guaranteed to have this balance on my account to withdraw. My issue is that they ignored that instruction.

Voting on this case begins next week. Currently, the top 4 threads stuck in this folder are up for a vote. There are now 2 threads below those, including this one. More may be moved later in the week.

some additional info from scamadviser.com:
Title: No1options - binary options trading
Description: No1options-Binary Options Trading. Welcome to your number one place to trade binary option
Type: Investment

Domain Age: 1 Years, 253 Days
Website Speed: Slow
Website Value: $624.56

Owner: Chris Martin
Owner Address: 201 Rogers Office Building Edwin Wallace Rey Drive
Owner City: George Hill
Owner Postcode: AI-2640
Phone Number: 442031502784
gb.png

Phone Type: geographic :London Nationwide Telephone Assistance Ltd
Email:
imageEmail.php
us.png
Related to 4 sites

Owner Country : Anguilla
ai.png

Website Location : United Kingdom
uk.png

Sorry but I wouldn't accept that some "rogue third party" trader suddenly went hysterical and blew a client's account in a mad frenzy, I would dare call them poker faces and your chips have been swept under the table, or else prove me wrong and show me the transaction history with the purported liquidity providers (if any).

Hi, thanks for your thoughts and yes, I did give him authority to trade but I also gave him instruction NOT to trade €10,000 of the funds so that I was guaranteed to have this balance on my account to withdraw. My issue is that they ignored that instruction.
sound like another scam broker to me.no1option IP trace in US,this website can help http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/FileaTiporComplaint/index.htm
no1option website location in UK,this website can help http://www.blacklistedbrokers.com/

Brave Heart Teresa!

Attachments

• no1options.png
    no1options.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Back