GUILTY Case# 2016-015 | adeel vs www.capitaltrustmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalTrustMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adeel--gee, this sounds like a nightmare!! (not just stepping in poop and having it stick to your shoe, but having it jump up and bite you): apparent monetary rip-off compounded by apparent identity theft=Guilty. it's so murky and convoluted, i have no helpful suggestions about how to get your 75k or 100k back, but i wish you luck!--feaisland55

ps: i meant to say, it's just a picture of somebody's finger pointing to a large money figure.

Those are Reza Mokhtarian's, owner of CTM/Capital Trust Markets fingers showing one of his accounts. But deleted the picture off of Instagram in 4 minutes. But he says he can't afford to pay back all the clients that are still owed when he shut down CTM and cleaned out their accounts.

The 2 cases which just finished makes 4 total guilty votes against Capital Trust Markets. The company is now considered to be a Scam by the FPA.

His life would so much easier if he just paid back his old CTM clients and apologies for being a complete f-u-c-k up. The power of money and the greed for it. He will never learn.

image.jpg

Back