GUILTY Case# 2016-015 | adeel vs www.capitaltrustmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalTrustMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adeel

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaltrustmarkets.com

My Case is: Hi
I am syed, victim of fraud and scam by Capital Trust Markets whose owner Mr.Reza Mokhtarian is now a famous global fraud person, I have been going through many forums where I found about his scams and fraud to people globally in terms of money people invested for trading purpose in Capital Markets through Reza brokerage name Capital Trust Markets, As I wrote above that I am also one of the victim who has been scammed by Reza Mokhtarian for over 100K USD,I have bunch of my evidences and the file is big which i m not able to attach here, this money includes me and my investors funds which we deposited for trading purpose in capital markets, Mr.Reza shutdown his brokerage and ran away with my money and now my investors are on my head for their money, I have all the supporting details with me for my trading accounts and the funds deposited, I would do all it takes to get my money back from REZA(Mr. Fraud/Scammer) and I will not sit and let him enjoy my and other people money. I am sure no one of us deposited funds for Reza to enjoy his life and me and other live our rest of life in Pain, I wrote on previous forums that I will commit suicide as the situation I am facing from my investors is very dangerous for me and my family, Now I am into discussions with people who have been scammed by Reza as they are facing the same issues, and we all are committed to get justice for us and cannot leave Reza to enjoy our money.
Moreover, Reza has done Identity fraud under my name for which I am in coordination to authorities for his cyber crime act.
I am committed to get my money back and as per the law I will do whatever it takes to get my money back.
My skype: adeel000999
------------

12-jan-2016
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capital-trust-markets-capitaltrustmarkets-com-possible-scam-alert.39614/page-10
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capital-trust-markets-reza-mokhtarian-fraud-scam.43617/

I called (+44 161 234 9230) Action Fraud (actionfraud.police.uk) the UK Fraud investigative service and they where very helpful. I would recomend that everyone does it. Also we can complain to enquiries@companies-house.gov.uk they are the registry that CTM is now registered with. This is the info I got from them. Company Number: 09592502
Company Name: CTM GLOBAL LIMITED
71-75 SHELTON STREET COVENT GARDEN
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
WC2H 9JQ

DIRECTOR
RIZVI, SYED ADEEL ABBAS
WC2H 9JQ Appointed: 15/05/2015
Date of Birth: 15/01/1986 Nationality: PAKISTANI
Appointments: 1 Country/State of Residence: PAKISTAN

We also need to contact Revenue Canada informants lead program (.cra-arc.gc.ca/gncy/nvstgtns/lds/menu-eng.html) there might be some money in it for us if they get him on tax evation over 100,000. Also please complain to all the other agences that have already been mentioned. It sounds like his wife ditched him as well the pressure must be getting to him. You can cheak out this link for some information on this. https://rezamokhtarianscamcapitaltrustmarketscam.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/reza-mokhtarian-and-capital-trust-market-scam/ Lets keep the pressure on him. Have a great day.
Hi

I am syed, victim of fraud and scam by Capital Trust Markets whose owner Mr.Reza Mokhtarian is now a famous global fraud person, I have been going through many forums where I found about his scams and fraud to people globally in terms of money people invested for trading purpose in Capital Markets through Reza brokerage name Capital Trust Markets, As I wrote above that I am also one of the victim who has been scammed by Reza Mokhtarian for over 100K USD, this money includes me and my investors funds which we deposited for trading purpose in capital markets, Mr.Reza shutdown his brokerage and ran away with our money and now my investors are on my head for their money, I have all the supporting details with me for my trading accounts and the funds deposited, I would do all it takes to get my money back from REZA(Mr. Fraud/Scammer) and I will not sit and let him enjoy my and other people money. I am sure no one of us deposited funds for Reza to enjoy his life and me and other live our rest of life in Pain, I funded trading accounts to trading purpose not to let Reza fullfill his needs, I wrote on previous forums that I will commit suicide as the situation I am facing from my investors is very dangerous for me and my family, Now I am into discussions with people who have been scammed by Reza as they are facing the same issues, and we all are committed to get justice for us and cannot leave Reza to enjoy our money.
Moreover, Reza has done Identity fraud under my name for which I am in coordination to authorities for his cyber crime act.

I am committed to get my money back and as per the law I will do whatever it takes to get my money back.

I just went through this today, and this is totally identity fraud done by Reza, I have made compalints against this to Action Fraud (actionfraud.police.uk) the UK Fraud investigative service , along with the I have made complaints to OSC (Ontario Securities Commission) | Enforcement Branch – Joint Serious Offences Team | , we are now in total 18 people who are behind Reza to take our money back, we would like more and more people to join us who are been scammed and fraud by Reza, we have our lawyer to take our case to agencies.
forums:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capital-trust-markets-reza-mokhtarian-fraud-scam.43617/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/canada/485804-who-reza-mokhtarian-104.html
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/register.php?do=addmember

Dear Syed
CTM GLOBAL LIMITED – 09592502
Action will now commence to remove the company.
Before removing the company a few letters will be sent to the registered office address.
Providing we receive no objections to strike off the company will be dissolved in 6-7 months.
Yours sincerely
Fraud Team
Integrity Unit
Companies House

>>> syed adeel abbas rizvi <adeelabbas999@hotmail.com> 10/09/2015 21:20 >>>
Hi
Thank you for your response,
I am victim of fraud, and I reported the fraud as suggested, below is the reference number as you required:
Fraud Report Form
Complete
Report Submitted
Your Information Report reference number is:
NFRC150901171588
And I will also complete and submit form RP02A to remove my appointments and I will send you the form asap.
I would be waiting for your response
Thank you
Syed

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:58:41 +0100
Subject: GT-CTM GLOBAL LIMITED - 09592502
To: adeelabbas999@hotmail.com
Dear Syed
We now require you to report the matter to Action Fraud, the UK’s national fraud reporting centre via their website www.actionfraud.police.uk or by calling them on https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-rectification-by-the-registrar-of-companies-rp02a
The document concerned is the form IN01 registered on 15 May 2015.
If you require guidance completing the form, please telephone Companies House Contact Centre on fraud@companieshouse.gov.uk wrote:

Dear Syed
My email below was issued to the email address of the person who incorporated the company.
Therefore, can you please contact any persons who have access to your email account concerning this matter.
Yours sincerely
Fraud Team
Integrity Unit
Companies House

<mime-attachment.png>
>>> syed adeel abbas rizvi <adeelabbas999@hotmail.com> 07/09/2015 14:37 >>>
Hi
Thank you for the response, these details are incorrect and
I do not own this company, this is an identity fraud done by
Mr Reza mokhtarian who is an owner of capital trust markets
Who is already into fraud matters as he has winded the brokerage
Called capital trust markets, I was client there and my deposits
Were over 80k usd, I submitted my documents when I became
Client at capital trust markets and he used my identity to commit
Identity fraud and launched a company in UK under my name, I
Solely confirm that this is not my company neither I have any connections
To this.
Please close this company
CTM GLOBAL LIMITED - 09592502

And I would be available for any further correspondence related to this matter,
Further more please look into forums which are available online where
Mr Reza mokhtarian has eaten up my deposits and many other people deposits which we made for trading purpose, now he is trying to commit further crimes as he did with me by using my identity, furthermore I would also like to request you to let me know the process to take a lawyer to deal with this matter.
I would be waiting for your response
Thank you
Syed

Sent from my iPhone

On 07-Sep-2015, at 5:20 pm, fraud@companieshouse.gov.uk wrote:
Dear Sir
CTM GLOBAL LIMITED - 09592502
I am contacting you as the presenter of the incorporation documents for the above company that were submitted electronically on 14 May 2015 in which the following is shown:
director and secretary - Syed Adeel Abbas Rizvi
We have been informed that this detail is incorrect.
Can you please send me your comments on this matter within the next seven days.
I look forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely
Fraud Team
Integrity Unit
Companies House

Guys, there are many of us who became victim of Fraud and Scam done by Reza Mokhtarian along with his company Capital Trust Markets and his companions, we are few people who are ready to take every possible action against Reza, Please get in touch with us so that we can strengthen case to get back our money.
my skype: adeel000999

forums links:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/opening-class-action-against-reza-mokhtarian-capitaltrustmarkets.40852/page-3
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capital-trust-markets-the-biggest-scam-broker.41166/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/guilty-case-2015-120-alfred-b-vs-capitaltrustmarkets-com.41170/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capital-trust-markets-reza-mokhtarian-scam.43400/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capital-trust-markets-reza-mokhtarian-scam.43400/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/guilty-case-2015-120-alfred-b-vs-capitaltrustmarkets-com.41170/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capital-trust-markets-capitaltrustmarkets-com-possible-scam-alert.39614/page-11
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/reza-mokhtarian-of-capital-trust-markets-has-made-threats-against-the-fpa.39886/page-6

above are the links of threads where there are forums on which we are keeping these forums alive for all of us who are scammed/Fraud by Reza Mokhtarian, please join us who are victim of the same matter...

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by syed adeel abbas rizvi on 05/12/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/05/15 the last contact was on 06/02/15

Details: NO RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY AS CAPITAL TRUST MARKETS IS A FRAUD AND SCAM ALONG WITH ITS OWNER REZA MOKHTARIAN AND THE COWORKERS ONE OF WHOSE NAME IS USMAN.

Company representatives' emails: REZA MOKHTARIAN<mokhtarian@capitaltrustmarkets.com>
REZA MOKHTARIAN<admin@capitaltrustmarkets.com>
REZA MOKHTARIAN<accounts@capitaltrustmarkets.com>
REZA MOKHTARIAN<usman@capitaltrustmarkets.com>
REZA MOKHTARIAN<support@capitaltrustmarkets.com>

Attachments

• 416875_MASTER AFTER LOADING_2MAR2015.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 23
If I understand this all correctly, Reza Mokhtarian owes you money, owes your clients money, and also tried to use your identity to set up a new company in the UK. Is that correct?

Since Reza has already made the claim that all Capital Trust Markets clients were already paid, I'm going ahead with the formal invitation now.

If I understand this all correctly, Reza Mokhtarian owes you money, owes your clients money, and also tried to use your identity to set up a new company in the UK. Is that correct?

Since Reza has already made the claim that all Capital Trust Markets clients were already paid, I'm going ahead with the formal invitation now.
------------------------
YES, Ofcourse Reza Mokhtarian owes me my money and my clients money, and did ID fraud, yes that is all correct.

I am ready to provide you with all the information to go head with the formal invitation now. the information i was able to gather from my end as much as i could.

I have a reply from Reza to the formal invitation:

"Dont send me this nonsense man. If he really has a claim or I really took 100k from him he could easily charge me. This is (profanity deleted) and I wont participate in it. He deposited 75k. Took back over 40k of it and asked me to let him run the brokerage for the remaining amount and in terms of identity fraud. How did i get his ids when he's in pakistan and what would I have done with it lol I love the bandwagoners. He stole money from a guy who went to jail in pakistan and the guy came out of jail and now he's playing this game. Have him contact my lawyer Alpesh Patel. Google him. His info is easily attainable. Tell him to prove I am using his money. All these people think I took there peanut deposits and built a life out of it. Give me a (profanity deleted) break. Everyone claiming money is the true scammers. I work 20 hours a day for what I have. Now leave me alone. End of story"

Since Reza is refusing to address the issue directly, I see no reason to delay moving this to Open Cases.

Please continue to add your evidence to this thread, including details of Reza's use of your ID.

I have a reply from Reza to the formal invitation:

"Dont send me this nonsense man. If he really has a claim or I really took 100k from him he could easily charge me. This is (profanity deleted) and I wont participate in it. He deposited 75k. Took back over 40k of it and asked me to let him run the brokerage for the remaining amount and in terms of identity fraud. How did i get his ids when he's in pakistan and what would I have done with it lol I love the bandwagoners. He stole money from a guy who went to jail in pakistan and the guy came out of jail and now he's playing this game. Have him contact my lawyer Alpesh Patel. Google him. His info is easily attainable. Tell him to prove I am using his money. All these people think I took there peanut deposits and built a life out of it. Give me a (profanity deleted) break. Everyone claiming money is the true scammers. I work 20 hours a day for what I have. Now leave me alone. End of story"

Since Reza is refusing to address the issue directly, I see no reason to delay moving this to Open Cases.

Please continue to add your evidence to this thread, including details of Reza's use of your ID.
Yes, of course fraud person never acknowledges that he is a fraud, he refused to participate which at first hints everyone that he is hiding, the deposits were made through CC and Skrill And no withdrawal was taken by me or came back to my accounts of skrill n CC, Reza obviously had my Id's because when we open trading account at any broker around the world, they ask of ID,bank statement. I never stole money from any one, my client had straight deposited his funds through his CC under his own name through my IB as I introduced him, Reza making false story that my client went to Jail sounds extremely stupid of him, I would love to contact the lawyer Alpesh Patel and would surely google him, to prove that reza is using my money is obvious that the funds were in trading account and he closed capital trust markets without any information and ran away is purely a scam and he himself is a duffer and fraud, 100K deposit is not a peanut deposit for me and it takes ages for many people to earn that much money, his 20hours working a day must be involved in scamming more and more people around the globe.
I am pretty sure he will never come to open case and would response.
I would request moderator to move this to Open Cases.

and i never let him open and run the brokerage for my amount, Reza is a cheat and he learns to cheat people in every second of his life, He is a fraud and He used my ID to do Identity fraud. and with that I would love this person Mr Lawyer (Alpesh Patel) to come to these forums and respond if he has real guts to face people who are cheated by Reza Mokhtarian,

email sent to Alpesh Patel to confirm if he is representing the fraud Reza Mokhtarian.

Attachments

• email to Alpish_15jan16.jpg
    email to Alpish_15jan16.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 29
Hi, its been 3days since no response from Reza Mokhtarian so called lawyer Mr. Alpesh Patel, still waiting for any single response

Back