GUILTY Case# 2016-036 | tuyizere123 vs weoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that WeOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has the company, or anyone associated with them, responded to anyone yet? (Not that I have much faith they will at this point, unfortunately). So sorry you're going through this Elys!
As a newcomer to FOREX trading, I'm learning VERY quickly to check, recheck, review, research, and check again-before even giving out my phone number anymore. I think my age is an advantage in this area-I've grown rather suspicious and overly discerning in my later years. (For the record, I don't mean to sound like I'm THAT old :)

Another day another options scam,
I thought I heard of these scammers before so i called upon Google and returned these links, showing that many others have been scammed by these before, sorry to hear you have been robbed by these thieve's don't know if it is any help to you but maybe it will help anyone in the future that searches the internet before they open an account I will add the links below anyway.

scambroker.com/weoption/
forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2658/weoption-com-is-a-scam-example-of-a-bucketshop-binary-broker
and one from forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/weoption-scam-liers.42010/

My vote is definitely GUILTY!

Please FPA
why not label WeOption as SCAM in eyes of FPA so that no other traders will get caught by their trap?

actually weoption.com has removed-closed their website.they are going to open other scam company.they are going to continue steal money from the people till to death

If a 3rd clients follows the Traders Court procedure and gets a guilty vote, the they get branded as Scam.

In my opinion, if the website is down for more than 3 days, the company should be announced as a scam. Perhaps they failed to process their monthly payment for royalties to SpotOption. Anyway, the name of the company must be added to the scam list without waiting for a 3rd case.

unfortunately,there is no need to call this scam company a scam because it left.it is going to create another scam company with the same purpose of stealing people

In my opinion, if the website is down for more than 3 days, the company should be announced as a scam. Perhaps they failed to process their monthly payment for royalties to SpotOption. Anyway, the name of the company must be added to the scam list without waiting for a 3rd case.

If it's down, then there's no immediate risk of them scamming new clients. There should also be some existing clients who just notice their money disappeared and be angry enough to file a case.

On the flip side, I've seen brokers fall off for over a week and manage to come back.

If it's down, then there's no immediate risk of them scamming new clients.

Unfortunately, most companies come back with a fresh new website and start the scheme again. Most traders don't check company details. My statement is based on what I experienced with HeroOption and KeyOption.

Back