GUILTY Case# 2016-036 | tuyizere123 vs weoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that WeOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tuyizere123

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.weoption.com

My Case is: On November 2nd I deposited 1,000$ on my weoption.com trading account. After that I started trading and had some profits of about $230, when my balance reached to 1,400$ I tried to withdraw $500 on November 19th.

I waited the money for about 2 weeks without success. The money wasn't sent and they don't respond to my emails.

Meanwhile I continued with trades and balance become $1,280 but they reset my account to $0 without at least processing withdrawal and unfortunately they blocked my account so that I cannot even log in. I do not understand how they can block my account without even refunding back my deposit of $1,000!!!

Before they had a working Live chat but as of now Live chat is no longer available and even their phone is not passing thru which means I don’t have someone to speak with. They are just nothing other than SCAMMERS.

They pretend to have negotiations with FCA about regulations but FCA agent told me over the phone that they do not have any regulation negotiations with Weoption.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Elyse tuyizere on 02/01/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/20/15 the last contact was on 01/31/16

Details: They never replied any of my emails. and their phone and chat ceased working. TERRIBLE THING

Company representatives' emails: Compliance Dept. <compliance@weoption.com>
Robert <robert@weoption.com>

Attachments

• weoption elys.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 1
Yo AsstMod! tuyizere123 already invited them (see Scam Alerts thread). Can you proceed to a formal invite?

I see only a picture with a balance of $0.00.
However, I am inclined to believe that WeOption had already gone.

Elys, how did you process your deposit? If it was via credit/debit card, have you filled a chargeback form?

Tuyizere reports that they reset the balance to zero when he tried to withdraw, but never sent the withdrawal.

Method of deposit is a good question. If it's by credit card, there's some hope of recovering the deposit.

Domain Age: 4 Years, 99 Days
Website Speed: Average

Owner: Alessandro Broi
Owner Address: Via Brodolini 23
Owner City: Pieve emanuele
Owner Postcode: 20090
Phone Number: 390298855501
it.png

Phone Type: geographic :Melegnano Telecom Italia S.p.A.
Email:
imageEmail.php
it.png
Related to 87 sites

Sorry for the earlier post, I was looking at an unrelated site with similar name when I spilled my coffee.

However, weoption.com is hiding their identity on their website registration, which is a bad sign.
Not processing withdrawals is a scammer, no doubt, no excuses.

This broker "weoption.com" is about as useless as a money eating goat that turns cash into little green decorative pellets for the home and garden.

Hi,
I have deposited via Neteller.
but they are not willing return my deposit.

The transaction has been processed a very long time ago and this is a problem because 60 days have already passed. No disputes are allowed now. Actions against them are limited to a lawsuit which will be a disaster for your budget.

Sorry for the earlier post, I was looking at an unrelated site with similar name when I spilled my coffee.
However, weoption.com is hiding their identity on their website registration, which is a bad sign.
Making this information public cannot help, this is just the information of the domain register. Later on, that domain could be resold 100 times with the same "whois" information.

Back