GUILTY Case# 2016-047 | Ayman Houmani vs ettehadfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Ettehadfx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 64 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayman Houmani

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ettehadfx.com

My Case is: I start with ettehadfx in Dec 2015, selected because it's address inUK (London EC3A 7PT,Street 04,th Floor8) and use phone number +442037348527 .
I send to them money by my visa card through Algocharge is a PSP (Payment Service Provider) and trade by Sirix trading station
I connect daily with ettehadfx employments name Zaid haider +447542048205 and Ibraheem Hussien
After amonth I decide to stop.
I send to them mail in 8/jan/2016 asking them to deactive my account number 256765 and withdraw my remaining balance after taking their commission to my visa card
I sent them the same mail again in 18/jan/2016,8/feb/2016 and 12/feb/2016 , Even today there is no new or respond.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by ayman houmani on 02/07/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/07/16 the last contact was on 02/11/16

Details: dear sir

We have been received your complaint , we will solve this issue and respond you as soon as possible

And about your account I just informed you that will be added commission if you want to deactivate it

Company representatives' emails: Zaid haider <Zaid.haider@ettehadfx.com>
Ibrahem Hussen <ibrahem.hussen@ettehadfx.com>
Customer service <customer.service@ettehadfx.com>
info <info@ettehadfx.com>
support <support@ettehadfx.com>

Attachments

• account 256765.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 2
  • payments confirmation.docx
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
  • payment confirmation 3.docx
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
Go ahead and contact Algocharge and see if they are able to do anything. If not, you may want to contact your Visa card's issuing bank. Explain what happened to the fraud department and ask whether a chargeback is warranted.

In a couple more days, post an update in your Scam Alerts thread and here about whether or not EttehadFx responded to your invitation.

I do every thing you ask me,
Algocharge not reply any more
My bank tell me that they cant help me
no one reply and nothing happen.

Back