GUILTY Case# 2016-054 | WARROH vs hiwayfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HiwayFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 97.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yours is better, cause you recovered some money back. My case with Imperial Options, which is still before the Forex Peace Army is no refund made and I am still expecting my case to be handled since I filed my case about 2 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your advices. I did not get back my invested money (ie $1000USD is my invested money and $1065USD is my profit). I am also not using any robot. This was just my 2nd trade with Hiwayfx, and it was a straightforward case of buying and selling of currency.

Hi Warroh, good for you that you get money back. Some consolation, I had been scammed of total USD 180,000(deposits & profits) in 2 cases without a single cent back even though both the scammers (Prime FMS & NEWTRADEFX) were being voted guilty by FPA and they are still at large continue to defraud and scam the naives.
Now, just don't know which broker is trustworthy to trade with????. How l wish there is true legal recourse for such investment.
Wish you best of luck to continue fighting.

The issue with these fraudulent brokers is that they will not disclose to you their so called condition of service, and all about their Bonus and get you approve and sign it before asking for initial investment. They will impose their Bonus on you without letting out the implications of accepting it. But once you want to withdraw your funds, they will fraudulently refer you to the very stringest conditions /clause attached to Bonus acceptance and fund withdrawal. They are all dubious.

The so-called "explanation" from HiwayFx doesn't make sense at all and isn't backed up by any evidence. Guilty for sure!

HiwayFx came and made accusations. When asked for details and evidence, they went silent.

GUILTY!

Thanks all for the advices. Now that the poll has closed, what should I do next? Grateful for your advice pl

Back