GUILTY Case# 2016-065 | Lance Landore vs BCapitalsFX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BCapitalsFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lance Landore

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: BCapitalsFX.com

My Case is: So I opened a account with the broker named BCapitalsFX and they originally seemed like a good broker to trade with. I first opened my account with them on the 16th September 2015 and all seemed fine. However roughly 2 months later this is when it decided to go all horribly wrong.

On the 25th November 2015 my account was disabled from trading for no reason. I emailed them on the 25th November asking why and I did not get a response. I then emailed them on the 30th November 2015 asking again why my account has been disabled. However, like always, I did not get a response at all from them. During the time my account was still disabled and my account had funds with them that I could not trade with.

I then realised I should just withdraw my funds as the broker is not providing me with a good service. So I requested a withdrawal around the start of december and then I proceeded to email them on the 3rd asking what is going on regarding the withdrawal as I had not received any confirmation of the withdrawal request being approved or anything. I then emailed again on the 10th of December again asking about the withdrawal. I was patient however and waiting just to see if it was in the process of being sent.

On the 11th of January, a month later. they have still not sent funds and I am worried now that I will not receive my funds from them. Still no replies. However this time I can see that there is no funds in my account with them on the website nor in MT4. But what is more worrying is that apparently I did not have an account with them when I did and I had a balance of $570.91.

I emailed again on the 8th of February asking again, to see if anything has improved - but as you can tell from this thread, nothing had improved.

February 25th and March 1st is when I emailed all known email addresses related to the company but it seems something has happened and now my money is forever lost because I have still yet to be replied too.

I would like to warn people to stay away from this company as clearly they are not returning funds back and disabling accounts randomly when they feel like it!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Lancepip on 03/03/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/24/15 the last contact was on 03/01/16

Details: No replies from the company at all regarding my disabled account with them or the withdrawal request I have put forward.

As soon as I depoited money with them, they stopped contacting me.

Company representatives' emails: <victor.l@bcapitalsfx.com>
Info Bcaps <info@bcapitalsfx.com>
Support Bcaps <support@bcapitalsfx.com>

Attachments

• Lance SC FPA.png
    29 KB · Views: 5
  • Lance SC FPA 2.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 3
Yo AsstMod! Lance already invited them to his Scam Alerts thread. Can you get the formal invite out soon?

Formal invitation issued.

Lance,

Please post an update in this thread on Friday to let me know if you've heard anything back or not.

Hi - Sorry for late reply I have been away for a bit. I can confirm I have heard nothing from them regarding this at all

BCapitalsFx...... looks like from the available evidence they left out the letter "S" from their name
If they are a legitimate company they should have no problem refunding a small deposit such as your back, but it seems they do not care. Guilty!

How do you find these unknown scammers?! :confused:
By the way, I visited their website and it was somehow similar to GOptions ( I don't have access to their website now, design could be changed since my last visit ).

They seem to be guilty!

Hi, when you have earned hard earned deposit, once it is done they think is theirs only...harassing frustrate innocent victims with dictations terms which make it to suit for themselves.
GUILTY!

Back