GUILTY Case# 2016-096 | Mike777 vs optionstarsglobal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionStarsGlobal.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Mike follow Pharaoh's advice.I know you are going through hell having sleepless nights planning how to deal with these scumbags of the earth. Keep calm and collected and fight until you get all your money. Good Luck.

I am only a small trader. I have $4,000 in Option Star Global with $4,000 bonus (large mistake). At first all went well with James Wilson, my Broker. Slowly the account build up to $11,000. Suddenly after 2 month i was not able to get an answer from James anymore.2 weeks ago i asked Option Star for a new Broker, but i have not heard from them yet. I guess my $4,000 are down the drain. This is what those people do to Seniors on a fixed income.

The bandit brokers are like that. If you managed to 4000 USD came a11000 you are a very successful trader. I think there is little chance of finding the initial capital.
It would open an account with a broker seriously, but it takes a little look at the ads on FPA there are certainly a convenience.
Good luck

Yea right, Millionaires Blueprint is supposed to be a top notch Robot Trader according to FPA....sign up and you are redirected to Binary Brokerz....i am trying to get my $500 back for 2 weeks now.

Warning 57varieties
Trading in binary options is very risk, the strategy works for a while, then walk changes character and there are heavy losses.

Yea right, Millionaires Blueprint is supposed to be a top notch Robot Trader according to FPA....sign up and you are redirected to Binary Brokerz....i am trying to get my $500 back for 2 weeks now.
I am hoping to do the same, however I was not aware of the bonus system until after I had done a few trades that were spread over 3 months so I cannot even get the money reversed through my credit card account.

I am hoping to do the same, however I was not aware of the bonus system until after I had done a few trades that were spread over 3 months so I cannot even get the money reversed through my credit card account.
When i signed up for that outfit , i was promised that i could always get MY MONEY out....and i am still arguing ....they are all a bunch of crooked SOB's

When i signed up for that outfit , i was promised that i could always get MY MONEY out....and i am still arguing ....they are all a bunch of crooked SOB's
Whats worse is that you can only deal with them over the internet or phone..And then you find out your money is their money..And does the bonus they give you get deducted if you win trades? Although none of it is explained to you over the phone. Its all very vague and wishy washy. Once its gone its gone..

Back