GUILTY Case# 2016-096 | Mike777 vs optionstarsglobal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionStarsGlobal.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think the OptionStar is guilty until proven guilty. Mike777 I think you need to double the effort of following up so you may be able to get the result that you want. I suggest that you contact their support, try to talk them out because they are one of the friendliest and most reliable people I have dealt with. They were able to help me resolve my issue without escalating the problem to the managers. I think that all you need is someone who are highly professional to this matter. Good luck to you my friend!

I don't think the OptionStar is guilty until proven guilty. Mike777 I think you need to double the effort of following up so you may be able to get the result that you want. I suggest that you contact their support, try to talk them out because they are one of the friendliest and most reliable people I have dealt with. They were able to help me resolve my issue without escalating the problem to the managers. I think that all you need is someone who are highly professional to this matter. Good luck to you my friend!

Its good to have positive review for broker but my brother I think you haven't read his post before that he did all try in first level. You can read it again here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...6-096-mike777-vs-optionstarsglobal-com.45223/

Hello to everyone ! This brokerage is based in Bulgaria, Sofia ! I have a lot of information about the company ! If there is interest on it, send me a message

Regards.

TheBroker

Review Moderation Team Note: Please post an information you have publicly.

The FPA has had too many cases of people offering information either wanting to sell questionable information or else trying to get victims to sign up for new "investments".

Publicly posting the information helps more people who have had problems with a company. Doing this also removes any worry about the offer being some sort of recovery room scam.
Please help us by sharing your information.

Many thanks,
Alex

Hello,

I am planning to go to court against Option Stars/ Option Stars Global with Giambrone Law firm in UK, if anyone is interested -so we can make a collective case in order to have better chances to win, please contact me.

BR,
Alex

Hi Alex, how can find you on media? or email to you?
Hei Mike, i have tried to send you an email to the email address you have attached, where you communicated with Option Stars Global. Maybe you can check your spam? If not ill send you here my email address. Thanks.

Hey Mike! I just added you on fb few days ago, i found your review on Option Stars Global Scam reviews. I am not sure if i can have my email address here..Im not sure how we can get in touch, any ideas?

This is a relatively young company, just sprouting in 2016, from what I can surmise using the Wayback Machine. When I received my capital back from a different broker, I HOUNDED the living dog daylights out of them in every conceivable manner available, "Live Chat", Support, Accounting, Compliance...they got so tired of me and having to waste time with me that they closed their chat ability with me and blocked my email and phone number. I just created a new email address and kept hounding them. They finally agreed on sending my capital investment back and closing my account. I am now in settlement talks, soon to be with a third different person, for my profits of $2.8 million. Good luck to getting your investment back!!
Mike

Back