GUILTY Case# 2016-106 | Tommisu vs securedoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SecuredOptions.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The whole setup looked legitimate to the untrained eyes, like mine. It's after all the money has been invested and further, more in depth online search that slowly the **** starts to surface. I read they have some technique called VOip and setting preferred search fields where they can filter off certain sites that doesn't speaks well of them. FPA only came up after I googled a few different combis of phrases.

The 2 latest incidents were an unauthorised debit from a British client. Luckily she managed to spot that in time and halted the process by cancelling her card. Another Canadian client got his account of >$20,000 wiped out in the same manner like mine, all within 1 hour.

:mad: I almost signed with SecuredOptions via the "Neo2" website, it's the only broker that pops up on my screen and after reading various comments about them and seeing how you have been scammed by the these rogues, I have changed my mind about binary options..

Good luck with your quest for at least some of your money back.

No Binary options for me. I find secured options guilty to their core. Meanwhile:
tumblr_inline_o3u5e4poA01tl664n_1280.png

Interesting that I see Greymountain Management noted here since I had an experience with Edgedale Binary who without my knowledge obtained my credit card info from my regular broker without their knowledge. The woman from Edgedale in her initial phone call asked me to hold a moment, I said sure, next thing I know she is saying your credit card was declined do you have another credit card.... I asked her how she got my visa number and what was she doing trying to put through a purchase when I never purchased anything.... long story short ... they tried to put through $7,000 then $4,000 then $2,000 then $500 ... all from a Greymountain Management in the USA.... I have my visa password protected so nothing went through. A couple of days later I received a call from a man from Edgedale who introduced himself as a CEO with the London Stock Exchange ... I was so flattered and awestruck that I still refused to purchase anything ... just to note .... Edgedale tried to overturn Visa's return of debits by claiming the purchases were legit and they had proof but could not provide them at the time as "the client" .. me?? did not fill out and submit the required paperwork, ie: bank statement etc to complete the sale....... ... I just had to comment seeing Greymountain Management .... As far as SecuredOptions .... guilty guilty guilty ..... some people should just find a job instead of scamming .... it is less complicated .... just saying

Delete,and unsubscribe when you get any offers for which you have to pay or deposit money with "their Broker" or their trading acct. They are scoundrels looking to fleece you. KILL THEM !!!! GUILTy !!!

They are definitely scam !!!! I would warn every trader: if any "Account Manager" bothers you and promises too much, then he wants your money move into his pocket. Guilty!!!!!

Sorry to hear of you losses to this scam but I was just after posting the following below in another scam case and then read you case, they seem to be following the plan in THE FOREX & BINARY OPTIONS SCAMMERS HANDBOOK to the letter.

Any broker that asks you to lodge more money in order to allow you withdraw your first deposit in just a SCAM. Simple as that! It is just a delay tacit and a way to ensure they scam more money from you before you come to realize that you have been scammed.
Every bucket shop scam has done the exact same thing in every other thread I have read in the last six years.

It is written in the Forex and Binary options scammers handbook on page three, fourth paragraph down.....
Tactic 18.2, Offer them a deposit bonus of 200% if they have been trading for more than six months, and 500% deposit in they are new to trading and be sure to force them to over trade eg 500-1000 lots to receive fake bonus, this helps ensure the new trader will loose their small account within six months.

Tactic 18.3 Offer them help to recover their initial loss of deposit by appointing an account manager with superior trading talent and skills, allows you (the broker) to take control of the buy and sell buttons, ( has now the ability to buy and sell unlimited risk and maximum lots against trend and at market turns so as to wipe out the account within several minutes /hours.) Be sure to have your victim sign you over this agreement so when he starts to complain that you lost his account you are covered!

Tactic 18.4 If a new trader has been able to reach the required over trading conditions and makes profits, and then has the audacity to requests a partial/whole withdrawal, then they were lying in their application and had knowledge of trading, or were receiving third party help to to make profits. Options here are to deny them the withdrawal and send them a message that their account is under review, this review will delay them for several days/weeks, time is money and you do not want to spend all your time on one client when there is fresh income source/clients awaiting out there who think they will be the next Paulson.

Tactic 18.5 Close their account and ignore their petty requests for explanations, if you have to pass them off to another (fake of course) department this will help delay them until they loose hope and eventually go away and stop pestering you. This tactic is successful in 97% of cases, they victim will just accept that they were scammed and will not bother you again. The other 3% of clients will contact other forums and complain you to various toothless agency's in the hope you will return their deposits, luckily you followed the rule book from page one where you set up you business from unregulated offshore islands with very lax rules and regulations.

Tactic 18.6 If your business is finally falls under bad reputation on the internet review forums you may have to re-brand, luckily this is easy enough, A GOOD BUSINESS MODEL IS A GOOD BUSINESS MODEL after all. You may loose a fey weeks in the re-branding and building up fresh victims but you know "there is one born every minute" as the saying goes and you will still have clients from the old business that still refuse to believe that they are the victim of a scam company that some other client complained about in some forex forum. It is hard to believe that some people are that gullible but it is true and it is these core clients that will help fund your 5* lifestyle

As always "THE FOREX & BINARY OPTIONS SCAMMERS HANDBOOK" is open to review and updates

Yes, I couldn't have described it better! They are following the "handbook" word by word, step by step.

Back