GUILTY Case# 2016-131 | leonw vs CaesarTrade

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CaesarTrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leonw

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: CaesarTrade

My Case is: - Requested internal transfer from my live account end of last month (May 2016), transfer was never completed. This is only internal transfer, not even withdrawing money from my account yet.
- Few days later (early June 2016), I could no longer login to my dashboard nor access my trading account.
- Tried reset dashboard password but website indicates my email account does not exist.
- Tried to reach out to support and they just replied a generic email asking me to read the FAQ.
- Emailed multiple times for the past one month but haven't received any replies.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Leon on 06/14/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/09/16 the last contact was on 07/10/16

Details: Only received automatic replies with generic comments to read FAQ.
I have provided them the account info they need in the emails.
Every time I emailed, I receive the same reply.

Company representatives' emails: CaesarTrade Support <support@caesartrade.com>
Eric Harbor <eric.harbor@caesartrade.com>

Attachments

• CaesarTrade_internal_transfer.png
    25 KB · Views: 6
Formal invitation issued.

Leonw,
Please post an update on Wednesday to let me know if you've heard anything new or not.

UPDATE: Can you provide me with one of the MT4 account numbers and those trading account numbers beginning with 100-.
One of them emailed me asking for that info.

If you don't want to post it here, you can send it to me via private conversation.

Dear Asst.Mod,
I have sent you a conversation for my account #.
I will email CaesarTrade Support again and wait for a response until Wed.

Thanks for helping with this. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the info. I've sent it to CaesarTrade. Between your message to them and mine, let's see if they make any progress.

CaesarTrade's answer was:

"We do not agree to your terms and conditions so cannot participate.

The trader can submit a claim to arbitration which is free and does not cost the trader anything.

And encourage FPA traders to read the terms and conditions before signing up with one of our exclusive trading programs that has helped 10,000s of traders make their money last longer and go farther."

This references CaesarTrade's website which lists a link to fspl-registry.org on each page. FSPL claims to offer mediation services for brokers, but does not list CaesarTrade as a participant. I emailed the FSPL in May asking if CaesarTrade was a member. They never bothered to reply. If you like, you can file a complaint with the FSPL

Would you like your case to be moved to Open Cases? If it's moved this week, the voting can begin next week.

Hi Asst Mod,
Thank you for your effort.

I doubt FSPL will be of any help. I also can't find CaesarTrade listed in FSPL web.
See the below link where someone tried to reached out to FSPL regarding CaesarTrade
http://www.financemagnates.com/fore...-delists-capital-trust-dodges-responsibility/

This broker then stated on their site that Clients can direct their concerns through NEW dispute resolution center http://www.fspl-registry.org/ which is non govermental body, but the absurd is FSPC Limited notified me “Please be advised that CTFC is not part of our dispute resolution scheme or our listing services.”

Appreciate if you can move this to "Open Cases". More awareness for the public needed for such kind of brokers.

Regards,
Leon

That article is about Capital Trust Markets, not CaesarTrade. The initials of the two are similar, but I am very sure they are not related.

Yup, the original article was for Capital Trust, but one of the user posted in Comments section he had similar issue with CTFC, which is CaesarTrade.

You've got nothing to lose by filing a claim with fspl-registry.org. If they don't reply or give an inadequate reply, that's one more reason for people to not trust brokers which claim to be under them.

In the meantime, this is going to Open Cases. If there is no progress by the end of the week, this goes to a vote next week.

Back