GUILTY Case# 2016-132 | mrnicecookie vs corrfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CorrFx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry to hear of the agro this company has put you thru. as soon as i saw they blackmailed you to take the post down, i could see what they had in mind. we will keep hoping for you though

"Withdrawals? uhhhhhh that page is still under construction? "users did not like it" - what the hell?

Any so called broker that does not process withdrawals in a timely manner and instead responds with blackmail threats, are nothing but lowdown, corrupt, scam perpetrator(s).
What good is a broker that does not process withdrawals anyway? They are about as useless as edible chicken-flavored shoe liners.

Since this corrfx.com shares it's website with 19 others based in the US, it may be a good idea to bring this to the attention of the CFTC:
http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

It looks like this "corrfx.com" may already be on the run, I got this today while visiting their website:
Welcome to example.com
No front page content has been created yet.

It looks like Forexware is not an MT4 software provider just like Greymountain Management is with over 100 binary option web sites. Since it is known that they share its website with 19 other binary option based providers, I would quickly check to see if Forexware is anywhere on those other sites at all, if they were at all. As we got into investigating Greymountain Management, they began scrubbing their web sites of their name and changing names in the "Terms and Agreements" and taking their name out of the code of the page too.

Looks like ForexWare is trying to help. Unlike Greymountain, which was the core company of those binary scammers.

I certainly hope so, but if feels eerily similar. Where does the deposit show it went to? If not ForexWare, then they are trying to help and I would say that they are caught in the middle of this.

This company is not only the lowest of the scam artist, the blackmailing they used against the customer is criminal and they should face criminal charges of embezzlement and blackmail.

Charles Mady CEO CorrFx LTD denying me payments after i asked for assuring evidence or dateline for when payment is going to come if he is personally reassuring it. He revoked the personal assurance once i asked for datelines. When the CEO can behave like this, hope of getting back my hard earned money can be can slim as winning the first price in the lotto. Just my luck for meeting with such scammers who have no heart for stealing traders hard earned cash. May Karma befall them one day.

Attached emails are the last few conversations I had with Charles Mady.

Michael Stevenson who is the Vice president of CorrFX LTD, is not replying anymore. Another one bites the dust.

Attachments

• charlesmady2.jpg
    charlesmady2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Charlesmady1.jpg
    Charlesmady1.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 5
Normally, it takes at least 3 Traders Court cases to achieve a Scam label. This case is not normal. AsstModerator has been involved with and monitored the email exchange between the client and CorrFx.

Based both on the serious abuse of a client as well as the number of delays and broken promises by senior management, The FPA sees no choice but to label CorrFx as a scam.

This Scam Label may be lifted under the following circumstances...

1. The client is paid all money promised, plus 0.5% for each full month of delay, based on the date of the first withdrawal request which was denied.

2. CorrFx posts, and keeps up to date, a list of executives and senior management on its website.

3. CorrFx registers with a major regulator. For this purpose, the FPA defines a major regulator as one which has a history of levying fines against brokers which violate the rules, and which has no more that 2 other Scam-rated brokerages registered with it.

4. CorrFx's CEO posts a public apology to the client, both in the FPA's reviews as well as in the client's original Scam Alerts complaint thread.

5. CorrFx shows the FPA that policies have been put into place to prevent any client from being punished for leaving a review.

Back