GUILTY Case# 2016-141 | Anyoption Scam vs anyoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AnyOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just sickening, once these scammers get your money, it disappears. Check out who they use as their trading platform by going through their code. It is my belief that the trading platforms are allegedly complicit with these scams. GUILTY.

brokers indeed, control the platforms at will.
France has not only banned a binary options web site but also a trading platform. One would think a binary options web site would catch a $2.8 million profit in 90 minutes that I made by working a trend...no one onsite overnight, there was a "System Failure" and everyone's profits for a certain trading pair were canceled. All fake profited money anyway.

ANYOPTION HAS ALWAYS BEEN SCUMMING SCAMMERS BEEN WATCHING THEM ALL FOR TWELVE MONTHS. OVER 500 OF THEM AND THEY ALL ARE DOING IT TO ONE EXTENT OR OTHER? EVEN THE TOP TWENTY BROKERS IN BINARY OPTIONS.
BEEN BURNED BY AT LEAST 4 OF THEM SO FAR NEVER AGAIN?

They will find a way to rip you off and close your account its few and far between finding a genuine good broker. BDB are the same scammers, take your money with rubbish trades then say its your fault.

Have read of many comments as to this company ( AnyOption) and none were favourable?
l myself would never use them, and having said that l was also surprised and very disappointed about companies with reputed good reps like banc de binary and many others like them and they were also ( EVEN ) regulated by CySEC and in the UK and yet they still think they can get away with ripping their clients off and not just a few thousand dollars either.? That said, it doesn't look good for such regulatory bodies in the UK or CYPRUS ? CySec has to come down more heavily to deter this behaviour?
One guy lost his whole account of "trade earnings" over two years he was building up his account?<> Amounting to 2.8 million dollars USD. and all they did was cancel his account and he could nothing about it?

Yes "AnyOption" is guilty as accused from all l have read so far?
That being said, my good news is,
I HAVE TO ADD MY ADDITION OPINIONS HERE FROM WHAT I HAVE DISCOVERED OVER THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS AS IMPORTANT !
Out of the 800 companies l have researched over the past twelve months l have only come across only one trading / broker company that has stood out and had not a single bad review over the past 3 years that l could find?

That was like finding the 'HOLY GRAIL" this company was called REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Do NOT recommend alternative companies in a Scam Alerts or Traders Court thread. Doing this permanently ties the name of your favorite company to the complaint about another company.

This sort of behavior also may draw the attention of Spam Cat. You do not want to meet Spam Cat.

CFD1000 are a bunch of thieves calling people and stealing their money. I am just surprised how can people get away with it so easily. I doubt the whole security system in Europe and the whole world. There are lots of scams and frauds going on and no one is doing anything to prevent it. It is getting out of control. THE WHOLE WORLD PLEASE BE WARE OF CFD1000

Sorry, but EVERYONE knows that trading Options is gambling. What people control gambling? Why on earth would anyone trade options? Please use your head and THINK before you act.

Back