GUILTY Case# 2016-141 | Anyoption Scam vs anyoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AnyOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, but EVERYONE knows that trading Options is gambling. What people control gambling? Why on earth would anyone trade options? Please use your head and THINK before you act.

No, not EVERYONE knows, that's why FPA is here. If EVERYONE knew, then this place would not exist. EVERYONE makes mistakes and are hoodwinked and the binary options industry does a GREAT JOB of doing this. I would go gently on the people who come here for help, they are not looking for criticisms, they know something is wrong and are looking for help, not denigration.

FPA is the ONLY chance any trader has of avoiding at least the most obvious lying, cheating, thieving hounds.....

I totally agree, that's why we have to be more accommodating to the people who are looking for help. Heck, I still look for help here from people who are going through the same thing as me.

Have read of many comments as to this company ( AnyOption) and none were favourable?
l myself would never use them, and having said that l was also surprised and very disappointed about companies with reputed good reps like banc de binary and many others like them and they were also ( EVEN ) regulated by CySEC and in the UK and yet they still think they can get away with ripping their clients off and not just a few thousand dollars either.? That said, it doesn't look good for such regulatory bodies in the UK or CYPRUS ? CySec has to come down more heavily to deter this behaviour?
One guy lost his whole account of "trade earnings" over two years he was building up his account?<> Amounting to 2.8 million dollars USD. and all they did was cancel his account and he could nothing about it?

Yes "AnyOption" is guilty as accused from all l have read so far?
That being said, my good news is,
I HAVE TO ADD MY ADDITION OPINIONS HERE FROM WHAT I HAVE DISCOVERED OVER THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS AS IMPORTANT !
Out of the 800 companies l have researched over the past twelve months l have only come across only one trading / broker company that has stood out and had not a single bad review over the past 3 years that l could find?

That was like finding the 'HOLY GRAIL" this company was called REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Do NOT recommend alternative companies in a Scam Alerts or Traders Court thread. Doing this permanently ties the name of your favorite company to the complaint about another company.

This sort of behavior also may draw the attention of Spam Cat. You do not want to meet Spam Cat.
OKAY GOT THE IDEA ?<>AS WELL AS THE FACT I WAS EXCITED ?
SORRY ABOUT THAT?
BUT IT WAS THE TRUTH YOU KNOW NOT A PROMO OKAY?
Been burned badly so finding something good,amongst all the ROTTEN APPLES was so exciting SO wanted to tell someone? SORRY??

Back