GUILTY Case# 2016-148 | Polinky vs mfxbroker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MFXBroker.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 86 97.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no excuse for such delay. eight weeks ? it seems the company is going through problems. All they say is unfortunately this and unfortunately that where they lack to point the main problem. If they really care about a client, they would solve them problem instantly instead of letting things reach this far. A customer service and satisfaction should be a prior. First question is, Are they STP or market maker? If STP maybe they are having problems with their LP. If market maker, well I don't want to jump into negative conclusions yet till we give them enough time. But the client is right. And so far, my vote is guilty till proven the opposite.

They are not sincere in solving whatever problem from the way it looks. For any businesses, you do not leave your clients hanging in the dark as what happend to their money, it is their hard earn money that they believe the investment would give them a good return which mfx broker advertise. However, they dont seems to care. They seems like a broad day light robber.My vote is guilty

The problem with most of those shady outfits is that it takes 5 minutes to deposit money, but try to withdraw is another thing. They keep dragging their feet and try to hang on to YOUR money as long as possible. Like in my case: I scanned my credit card front and back, with certain numbers blocked out, they don't like it because it is a "Copy of a Copy"....never heard of bull**** like that.Now i took a photo of the CC, i have to see what happens now.

It looks like a guilty case but i am giving them the benefit of the doubt and wait till the end of the week to cast my vote.
Ist all strange but i also wait with my vote.
Its all unclear in the Moment.
Spezially to invest so much Money into this Broker with this regulation,
Is also a misstake .
Also to Point something.
Deposit was
4020. 13 Mai
11713. 27 Mai
12849. 21 June
51547. befor 13 of May
80129 total Deposit ? Wow a lot
59 735 withdrow
20384 USD is Rest of the Money we have to vote about
Correct me If i am wrong.

Thank you Pharaoh. I will wait for a while.
I could contact IFSC of Belize. They knew that I sent complaining mail.
It seems they are very busy too.
Hi polinky sorry for you:) Head up
Question
Did you get Deposit Bonus?
If yes you Can vorget the rest of the Money i think,
Because of the Bonusrules.
Did you Read this rules well befor you Deposit?
Mostly Common at all Brokers all over the World.
For Example:
You deposit
80129. with 25 % Bonus
So your acount is new
100000. but you Can only withdrow 80129.
Even If your Acount has 1000000 reached
They give just 800000 to withdrow Because of the Bonusrules.
So If your Acount shrinks to 81000 like befor your First and Only
Withdrow you brobably just Can withdrow about 60000.
Thats the Amount you allready have, and the rest is probably gone?
Was that the Case?
Did you get Bonus?
Good Luck Men

Hello,
Thank you for email.
I did not requested bonus.
MFXbroker recommand me to take bonus but it is difficult to understand bonus reguration for me.
Regards,

Back