GUILTY Case# 2016-148 | Polinky vs mfxbroker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MFXBroker.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 86 97.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It could be I am guilty.
I trade arbitrage with another broker.
Of course I read all requlation of MFXbroker.
This broker did not prohibit arbitrage except bonus regulation.

The broker rep claimed management was looking into it over a month ago. The company then offered to process the withdrawal in 2 installments, but didn't bother pay the first one.

I don't think this is a case of MFX Broker being upset over inter-broker hedging. I think it's a clear sign that MFX Broker is running short on cash. There are 2 other cases filed about their Ponzi-like investment scheme not paying. That's another sign the broker is running out of money.

Hello,
sorry i have to vote for "NOT GUILTY".
because of i read this trader court, i am afraid with my money there, and suddenly i proceed to withdraw all my money with mfx broker, it's big amount, and By today i already received all the money i requested minus transfer fee.
They still do good services, and i am thinking to send my money back there again tomorrow, because i trade commodities and they charge No Swap for these.

But because of these threat, i closed all position (even in minus) and decide withdraw all with transfer fee. Then i was so surprised these non pay situation happened because of these Polinsky's reason below:

Polinsky wrote , "It could be I am guilty.
This broker did not prohibit arbitrage except bonus regulation"

And please Polinsky, you just declared above and i am really surprised if you actually did arbitrage trading with the broker and you "blame" broker for not paying you??

Please tell the complete story before you make a complain, and for FPA, next time please be careful for not just based on client side, but also think about broker side, if somehow the client did arbitrage, it is broker's right to do payment or not for the client. And this matter become in Traders court now, with a lot of people vote for Guilty, it is really bad for broker reputation.
In this case MFX still pay the profit of Polinsky, but somehow Polinsky keep adding Money with wierd transaction then MFX could catagorize its as scam transaction and they will try to protect their reliability by not sending any money to client.
Just Act if you have company and someone to try to destroy you and company reputation.

Sorry but by any matter arbitrage is prohibited within all the broker even it is bonus trading or not.

For all the traders, Please dont try to do arbitrage or tricky transaction including trading balance, hedging, multi trade arbitrage or even using robot that will hang the server, you know your risk when the broker decide not to pay you, it is their right.
They are not scammer, but if client try to scam them, they will scam you back.

For example: look at Ironfx case, until today they still normal after finish all the problem with arbitrage trader.

¨¨I wonder why any broker of any sort would want to openly associate itself with Jordan Belfort¨

Ouh, not this again :)
I was waiting to see any sign from the company. Just because they had offered to pay the withdrawal in 2 parts but failed, I am now voting Guilty!

Hello,
because of i read this trader court, i am afraid with my money there, and suddenly i proceed to withdraw all my money with mfx broker, it's big amount, and By today i already received all the money i requested minus transfer fee.
They still do good services, and i am thinking to send my money back there again tomorrow, because i trade commodities and they charge No Swap for these.

But because of these threat, i closed all position (even in minus) and decide withdraw all with transfer fee. Then i was so surprised these non pay situation happened because of these Polinsky's reason below:

And please Polinsky, you just declared above and i am really surprised if you actually did arbitrage trading with the broker and you "blame" broker for not paying you??

Please tell the complete story before you make a complain, and for FPA, next time please be careful for not just based on client side, but also think about broker side, if somehow the client did arbitrage, it is broker's right to do payment or not for the client. And this matter become in Traders court now, with a lot of people vote for Guilty, it is really bad for broker reputation.
In this case MFX still pay the profit of Polinsky, but somehow Polinsky keep adding Money with wierd transaction then MFX could catagorize its as scam transaction and they will try to protect their reliability by not sending any money to client.
Just Act if you have company and someone to try to destroy you and company reputation.

Sorry but by any matter arbitrage is prohibited within all the broker even it is bonus trading or not.

For all the traders, Please dont try to do arbitrage or tricky transaction including trading balance, hedging, multi trade arbitrage or even using robot that will hang the server, you know your risk when the broker decide not to pay you, it is their right.

For example: look at Ironfx case, until today they still normal after finish all the problem with arbitrage trader.
Hello,

Thing what I did deserve 20k Eur?

And my name is polinky not polinsky.

Regards,

Ouh, not this again :)
I was waiting to see any sign from the company. Just because they had offered to pay the withdrawal in 2 parts but failed, I am now voting Guilty!
This is similar to my case. Maybe they provide the manual " How to delay withdrawal request" like a burger shop.

This is similar to my case. Maybe they provide the manual " How to delay withdrawal request" like a burger shop.
We do have such but burgers always come within a minute, maximum! :)

You should probably consider writing for the last time to the company. Visit their legal page
Based on my experience with Belize-regulated companies, it would not help very much but this is the last thing you can do right now. If you do a chargeback, you may receive your deposit only which I believe is pointless. There are too much things to resolve and double-check before you make a final decision. If member claims he/she had received the withdrawal request, then I don't see any reason why you are still not!
And "trading with another broker", "Using arbitrage strategies" is not an excuse! What's more, MFX cannot know that you are trading with another broker where you trade against orders from MFX or just hedge them. They can say anything, anytime, but they must prove that! We all want evidence that is always provided by the party that claims the positive statement. Therefore, if they say "You have used arbitrage, it is against ToS" they must prove that. This is just a piece of advice if they decide to cheat...

Hello,

Can you at least show us the withdrawal that you made on a screenshot otherwise what you say does not mean anything.

Clearly MFX is GUILTY!

Back